Reviews for Friendly Ghost
interesting
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nice:)
KoukiKibo chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I suggest a sequal. Maybe about Ichigo learning about his past life or something along those lines. XD But anyways nice story and good grammar. XD
ForestOfGreed chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Obviously, because you published this before the manga was released, that it is not your fault there are errors. It is possible that Isshin was friends with Kaien, but it has been proven in the manga that it is impossible for Ichigo to be Kaien's reincarnation. Because Kaien's soul was eaten by one of the arrancars (in the manga, Rukia battles him) , his soul was never gone. Sorry I can't remember which chapter, but you could probably check wikipedia. It was a pretty good fic, and anyone that didn't know that fact would appreciate it a lot more than me, but I still like it. So ignore this if you don't like the review.
tsurikato chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
"What was a man to do when the other half of his soul ceased to exist?"

UGH.

orz

that got me. right here. *points to heart*

really loved the conversation between the two. you really showed isshin and kaien's grief in a way that could reach out to your readers.
antyem13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I like how this explains some of Isshin's more bizarre actions. I'm also impressed with the idea of Kain somehow being a part of Ichigo, I never thought of that. I think you did a very good job on this one shot.

Happy writing, The one and only strangeness.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very nicely done. To be honest, I never really gave too much thought between the similarities of Kaien and Ichigo, but this makes a lot of sense. Good job.
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That was so totally AWESOME! You rock.
Neko.Writer chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
o so thts how the whole attacking ichigo in the morning thing started...man i hope he didnt full on body slam him...
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
excellently written!

that makes no sense gramatically, but ya get the point right?
rinda chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very moving and well written. A lovely piece.
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
*sigh*

i LOVE this vignette- and especially how it ties into the manga flawlessly.

*snicker* love that last line. XD
Alaenor JS-XIII chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw, I feel so sorry for Isshin (and poor Ichigo!). You did a really good job of showing how they would deal with Masaki dying. This so sweet, I really love it! It's really well-written too. The whole thing about Ichigo being Kaien's reincarnation really should be true, it's just so cute. My personal opinion after looking at all the evidence though, is that Isshin was a member of the Shiba clan. (Him and Ganju have the exact same personality!) Anyway, this is a really great fic, and you should write more about this. I wonder if Ichigo ever started having flashbacks of his shinigami life... might be interesting...
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
came acrosds this. it was awesome. *goes to see if there are sequl*
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
It's...sad, but funny, too. At the very end, it's funny, in a sad, desperate way.