Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Rebmul chapter 3 . 2/19
I was so hoping they would ditch the walking garbage disposal
Fast Frank chapter 38 . 2/18
Eight simultaneously, that's impressive!
Fast Frank chapter 35 . 2/18
Besides, wouldn't Luna have a conflict of interest?
Fast Frank chapter 20 . 2/18
Fudge is obviously elated that The Ministry (Aurors) has been seen to be effective, but he doesn't see the target he painted on himself.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 2/18
Wouldn't it have been easier to just have said, "game boy", not specifying any particular model.
Fast Frank chapter 12 . 2/18
Re the last scene, I never foresaw that!
jfrost22792 chapter 1 . 2/11
Well that escalated quickly...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/11
Butter beer isn't alcoholic. It's delicious, but not alcoholic.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 2/4
short but good.
Zargess chapter 45 . 1/23
Well that took me 3 days to read and it was so worth it :D Love your writing style and will start looking at your other work :D
vmcclure2 chapter 26 . 1/17
What do you mean Snape had never been in a Muggle fight!? Snape had born to a Muggle father and witch mother & they lived in the same neighborhood as Lily's family the Evans'.
Still good story.
vmcclure2 chapter 25 . 1/16
There is one paragraph in which u meant to say Sirius and Remus?, but u typed "Remus and Lupin" instead. Great job however!
Yeah, I stopped reading after this bit, because James Potter was a little shit and a horrible bully and it was ultimately his bulling that indoctrinated Snap who came from an abused home into becoming a Death Eater.
Rebmul chapter 45 . 12/31/2016
id love to see some harry luna or harry susan stories from you or maybe a daphne story
Rebmul chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
lesson learned don't take a drink and read at the same time read that last line and sprayed my cat with tea
2,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »