Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 5/18
I don't recall Harry getting his Firebolt this early in the novel. Could you clear that up for me?
The Ghostly Minion chapter 45 . 5/8
This was a story well worth reading.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 44 . 5/8
A different way to finish Voldemort, but it worked. In some ways it's a pity that Fleur and Viktor were such cruds, but it was never about them anyhow.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 41 . 5/8
Well, snap! As least heHarry finds out somewhere that is not in the middle of a battle and it's told in front of enough people that Dumbledore's idea will be critically considered.

The commentary on the over regulation of the BWW is cogent. An unfortunate fact is that bureaucracy expand to fill space unless carefully watched.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 31 . 5/8
Your resolution for the Dragon is unique and in keeping with your story.

The beat down of Rita was great and the fact Fudge got caught up too was a nice bonus. The hint of a romance is a bit stomach-turning. I see it as Rita being Fudge's hatch person, smearing anyone whom Fudge deems a threat to him.

Also, a neat way to rid Harry of glasses.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 30 . 5/8
On TriWizard security: This is an international event. Why is the DMLE not providing security? For that matter, the French and Bulgarians should also have a security presence as well.

Good way to handle the Skeeter angle as well. Glad to see Hermione wasn't hurt.

daithi4377 chapter 45 . 5/4
Shows how really stupid Draco and the goons are if they can't put two and two together and realize they only lose control of their bodily functions around Harry and Hermoine.
It's nice that Fleur apologized but I noticed Viktor never did.
daithi4377 chapter 44 . 5/4
Lol Snape was taken out be a muggle born...ohh the horror!. I can see their point they are making changes now and just dealing with the aftermath would be worse than what lead up to it.
daithi4377 chapter 43 . 5/4
Ouch he must have fell hard to break ribs.
daithi4377 chapter 42 . 5/4
If his magic is unstable shouldn't they be waiting for a few hours or even a day or two till it balances out? Amazing what a couple of kids can do with unfair laws when they are brought out into the bright light eh?
daithi4377 chapter 41 . 5/4
Time to visit the Unspeakables or the Goblins?
daithi4377 chapter 40 . 5/4
Somehow I don't think the person Viktor rescued will consider him a friend after this.
daithi4377 chapter 39 . 5/4
I agree with the fact that it really had shades of Snape when Filius took points from Cho when she announced the lies of Fleur.
daithi4377 chapter 38 . 5/4
Harry is getting quite the collection of wands isn't he?
daithi4377 chapter 37 . 5/4
Wow I guess the saying "truth hurts" really is effective .
2,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »