Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
CarolsSister chapter 34 . 9/24
Hmm, that shrinking spell mike work well on Ronniekins. Is it possible for a shrinky-dink to be in negative numbers?
madie080802 chapter 45 . 9/18
This was a really fun, and imaginative way of retelling a story. I loved this version better than Canon. Thanks for writing and inspiring others to retell a story as they see fit.
Right…
Like Sirius is an appropriate person to give the talk or relationship advice. Pfft Harry should do the opposite of what Sirius says.
I also HATE pranksters, nothing but bullies. Sirius and Remus should have been flung violently out of an upper floor window by Harry. Their shit is not funny and neither are the weasley twins. The pranksters should all be punished harshly.
HoneyBear84 chapter 45 . 8/13
Love it lol
Whole lotta fluff . Still waiting for the real story to start .
csheila chapter 43 . 7/16
Boys and their wands
csheila chapter 36 . 7/16
Make it hurt when Harry to the ministry.
csheila chapter 29 . 7/15
Plus Hermione has been working out for months. She is also more confident
I loved your story! I couldn't stop reading. I finished in 2 days. Only thing is I'm sad it's over. What will I read now?
SoSoLazy chapter 1 . 7/10
So fluffy
Soraslove chapter 34 . 7/2
Tbf, canon cho didn't seem to have a lot of 'attributes' either. So idk why she's going on with harry about that.
Soraslove chapter 26 . 7/1
Is tonks an idiot? If harry kicked snape in the face he would have been down for the count, instead he got away. Some auror, lol.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 6/30
How many times does ronald have to treat everyone like shit for them walk away, honestly the first time would be enough for me.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 45 . 5/23
This was a very cool story; well done, great premise, and great writing throughout. Thank you for sharing it.
Fh