Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
DaveC chapter 9 . 1m
Hi well I think that Hermione is better then Mine it gets worse the more writers there are I’m sure.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/4
I think Harry owes the rest of the school an apology for making them have to look at Ron's pasty, noodle body lmao. At least they kept the undies so no-one lost their lunch lol
this history is terrible
Wolfman-053 chapter 20 . 8/21
The Gameboy Advance SP is a freakin’ brick of a portable game system! A drop that would make a DSi XL say “Nope! I’m done!”, it would laugh at, that’s how tough it is. I speak as someone who had a DSi XL call it quits after being dropped.

All that aside, this chapter is very well done.
J McAllister chapter 44 . 7/23
Follow the duel between Dumbledore and Voldemort in the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic in the OotP book. People feared Voldemort's name for a reason! If he could be defeated with a few simple fifth year spells, you are in for an awakening, love. I love powerful Harry fics, but with a powerful villain, it just makes the story all the more interesting. An epic duel, for example. Or Harry battling with Death Eaters using elementary magic.
This fic was so SO disappointing.
J McAllister chapter 45 . 7/23
This is perhaps the cheesiest and corniest fanfiction I've ever read.
Doug Van Duker chapter 7 . 6/28
As a note, the Sony Walkman cassette player came out in 1975. Likewise, while computers were still pretty clunky back in the 1980s, but by the mid-1990 computers were operating on 286 and 386 CPUs. Likewise, by 1995 Microsoft launched Windows 95; and Amazon, Yahoo and eBay were all rolled out; Internet Explorer was available...and the internet was available to the public with access through modems. Music CDs had wholly replaced cassette tapes by the mid-1990s.

Most of the 2004 technology was available in some form during the original Harry Potter timeline.
Amazing amazing amazing normally one of the characters die but NOT in this story thank you for giving me the pleasure to read it
Running around at the speed of sound~ I know this is like 15 years old so I'd thought I use a 20 year old reference to show just how fast things went this episode and we still have like 120k word left to go.

Interesting and sort of cute ngl(that's not gonna lie for 2006 boomers)
Stupid chapter. I would have cast a password locked shrinking hex on their bits till they swore off doing shit like that.
Ron isn’t worth being friends with.
DaveC chapter 45 . 5/30
Again well done,
DaveC chapter 44 . 5/30
Well done brilliant story, do write again and soon

DaveC
So you're saying everything would go far better if they just dumped Ron, author? You might be on to something.
DaveC chapter 21 . 5/29
My personal tast would not include the Triwizard tournament every author writes the same story.
2,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »