Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
A risky spell? Yet hermione performs it anyway? That's stupid. Although she is very bright . She is a school child and just because she can pronounce it perfectly doesn't make it right for her to do that.
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/15
I always thought was a bit too much of a fairweather friend. He was always rather horrible to Hermione. Glad in your fic she is with the right boy. :D
Me chapter 17 . 7/7
Ok. I love this. A Lot. One issue I take great annoyance at however is the fact that, Why, in God's name is this SO american. Harry Potter is EVERYTHING british and no one wants to asscociate it with fat greasy america, this is the wonderous world of adventure, ok ? ! Really annoys me when America think they have the right to change it ! No offence. Also, why is Dumbledore so ... Well ... Why is everyone so cruel in this, I personally Hate Hermione and ron and want harmony (harry and hermione) all the way but ! Why is everyone so god damn cruel to dumbledore, he may not be the best but he is such a force of good (prodominantly) ! Ok ?!
Hedwigwhite chapter 7 . 7/1
I love this story. I read it before and I couldn't remember the name, but I am so glad I found it.
Lexie Rae chapter 45 . 6/29
This is a really good book. I hope you make a sequel to this. Kudos!
POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 4/30
AWSOME
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny. (:

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)

neweldi chapter 45 . 4/8
Thanks, I like it :-)
Marc the Unruly chapter 18 . 3/16
Aside from mainly universities, the Interent barely existed in 1994. Ditto laptops. You would be better off timeshifting the story 10 yeqars forward as a couple of other authors have done. But having said that, I am enjoying the story very much :)
Pathseekerme chapter 45 . 2/26
As always, I love the way you write, and have come back to read (re-read!) all of your written material. Since I have retired from teaching, I find that I enjoying reading even more than I did while I was still teaching (Creative Writing, Business Law, Typing, Shorthand and English Grammar for 6th through 12th grade students). I find that your gift for writing strong descriptions of people, places, things, as well asqe" what is happening at school, almost like watching a movie in my mind's eye! Your p cogent comments that you've made throughout this story have led to insights of my own throughout your story. Thank you for writing this story!
Rebmul chapter 3 . 2/19
I was so hoping they would ditch the walking garbage disposal
Fast Frank chapter 38 . 2/18
Eight simultaneously, that's impressive!
Fast Frank chapter 35 . 2/18
Besides, wouldn't Luna have a conflict of interest?
Fast Frank chapter 20 . 2/18
Fudge is obviously elated that The Ministry (Aurors) has been seen to be effective, but he doesn't see the target he painted on himself.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 2/18
Wouldn't it have been easier to just have said, "game boy", not specifying any particular model.
2,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »