Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Whookimo chapter 9 . 7/13
harry's year and the few years before him were born during the height of the war, so his year would understandably be on the smaller side because less people were having kids due to the war. I'd imagine the years after harry's would start getting larger again as more people would start having kids again after voldemort was defeated.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 45 . 6/17
Holds up well over the years and still a good read.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 45 . 6/16
Wow! love it!
l30rusty chapter 1 . 5/16
Hmmmmmmm no
justnobody chapter 35 . 4/26
dude wow
i never seen something amazing such as this
this is the greatest
brigrove chapter 39 . 3/30
Hermione gave Harry a video of Jaws before the second task! Evil, but very funny.
brigrove chapter 35 . 3/30
can't believe this never occured to me when I've read this before. Charming things like shavers isn't going to do much to save money on an electricty bill. The only portable things where there would be a real saving is heating things like kettles, fan heaters etc.
Sirius and Remus exchange a glance. That's right boys, you are shot out of luck. Guess this tells you how you rate. This is "foreshadowing " right? Golly, I'm sure glad we gave the fancy armor to our random acquaintances , it saved their lives. OR... Blub, blub it's all my fault ( insert Sirius, Remus, Tonks) died. I foolishly gave the fancy armor to our random acquaintances who were 500 miles from any battle.
Sorry Sirius and Remus. Our acquaintances outrank you. Total Brain F*rt.
Ginny thinks she is ENTITLED to the super valuable basilisk armor? But not Sirius or Remus or even Tonks? Hmmm Ginny FAILED to remember her father's advice on strange speaking artifacts. And she failed to dump it on Dumbledore's chair in the Great Hall when she finally caught on. Are there plans for Ginny to battle V and his D.E.s? And Neville? Neville Who? Oh, he outranks Sirius and Remus too?
Borg chapter 20 . 3/18
Surprised I made it this far…preteen wannabe suck fest. Please remove this garbage
deschiffchiff chapter 45 . 3/8
Thanks for a great story.
JerodStorm chapter 43 . 3/1
I love that explanation for wand length! It makes perfect sense!
JerodStorm chapter 11 . 2/29
the end of the meeting with Dumbledore was brilliant. it actually felt real to me the way it was handled. rather than some kind of tragic magical reason why he cant do what they are asking he responded how i wouldve expected a proper head of school to even if that wasnt the original intention with the way it was written ive never read a Dumbledore meeting in any fic that felt as good as that one was.
Beth1112 chapter 45 . 2/15
I really enjoyed your story.
2,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »