Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Caincrux chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
ugh, no wonder it has k rating
Caincrux chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Why are they more worried about him speaking to them again than the fact that he is insulting her.
Ame's world chapter 45 . 12/2/2018
A wonderful fanfic !
Thanks a lot !
jojotastic777 chapter 45 . 11/3/2018
This... is probably my favorite fic I've read in a *while.* Thanks for that!
Eddie chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Loved the creativity! "Dracula, son of Lucifer"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
So...what's the writer's excuse for making Harry into a walking doormat? NO reasonable, sane, intelligent, self-respecting person would have accepted Ginny's pathetic "apology" as though everything he'd suffered because of that whole inbred, fucked-up family was no big deal. Why did the writer give Harry a brain-ectomy?

As this sounds like yet another Doormat!Harry story, no thanks.
Moth Under The Lamp chapter 45 . 10/25/2018
I read this story in one go and it's amazing! You are a really good writer.
ChaoticMethods2Madness chapter 2 . 10/16/2018
Dragonite
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 8/19/2018
Do they really make laptops with 20-inch screens? I have one with a 17-inch screen, and that's only because the guy who runs the shop where I bought it, who's a fairly close friend, knows of my vision problems and really had to hump it to find one that size. Its only drawback is that it's hard to find a case that it'll fit into. ;D
SunPho3n1x chapter 45 . 7/29/2018
What a great story! Thank you so much for writing it!
19Shorty chapter 45 . 7/6/2018
another great story and another great ending
Rick13 chapter 45 . 7/3/2018
I know that you wrote this story just over a decade ago and I just finished reading it. There weren't any bad things to be pointed out. I can only say that this one of the best stories on Fanfiction I've read, hands down. Well done!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 45 . 6/6/2018
:-) :-) :-)
NatashaJaniphil chapter 9 . 6/2/2018
This is cool, but I wish you had mentioned that Dumbledore is considered manipulative in this story. If there's an explanation for this later, I'm sorry to assume, but I don't like the direction this story is going in.
CatGirl04 chapter 21 . 5/28/2018
Why in the world would Harry sell the spell his mother developed instead of copyrighting it so the twins can use it.
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »