Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Romulus Magnus chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
I almost pity Ron for what's about to happen to him. Almost. Hope to read more soon.
Brian chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I enjoyed this story. Hopefully you'll update it soon, it could be good. As for now, it's a good start but you do need to add more to it. Keep up the good work.
The Unknown Person chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Add more chapter please! This story is great so far!
TheWumpus chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I am a faithful H/G & R/Hr shipper so this story really doesn't work for me...

But I just want to know something... Why is it that in almost any H/Hr fic Ron must act as a complete asshole?

Is it that there is no other way that a H/Hr relationship can work?
chaseandzoforeva chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Loved it
AmericanIdolFreak chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
You have to add more chapters! That was so good! You need to do the part where they get meet Sirius in the Shrieking Shack!
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
go hermione...GIRL POWER! i loved how hermione insulted malfoy. ou oh ron i would stop if i were u..never mind to not mess w/ hermione if you value your life*smiles*. oh ya hermione and harry are ging out..rod get over yourself and grow up..jealous prat.
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i rly like it! and i wanna find out what happens 2 ron! so plz update!
Romulus Magnus chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Continue this, it's a clasic H/Hr situation. Liked the banter between Draco and Hermione.
MuggleBorn87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aww that was so cute. This is going on my favorites list! Great job, If only that really happened in the book, that would've been cool. I really liked it, great job again!
Bellaran chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
add more chapters! I am lovin this!(eats popcorn)
Wild Terminator chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
YES, YES, YES.

Dont you dare stopping now, or I have to spam your PC until it explodes. :D
Lierian chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aw! That was so very sweet! I really liked how naturally and easily thier friendship flowed into young love. Ron was such a huge prat in POA. Sighs, I wish something similar had happened for real in the book but that 's what wonderful fanfic like yours is for- expanding on tender moments or what could have been situations between h/hr.
gamergirl8901 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
cute!hope you add more chapters!
2,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169