Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2018
Hi mom just wanted you know I will call mom today if I am not done I have to go get mom to go get food I got mom to get food I will go to go and go to go shopping mom mom to mom mom I got to get food I will go to get mom and get food and get some stuff for you and get food
Deathcrow chapter 7 . 3/29/2018
I don't understand why you put all that computer stuff in this chapter. Will it be important later? You clearly didn't write it because you are a computer or technology expert (sorry):

1. "Harry carried the CPU"? You probably meant the case, as in the whole computer? The CPU is one of the base components inside a PC.

2. A magical internet plug makes no sense and can not possibly work, unless Lily created a magical internet provider that is somehow connected to the Muggle internet. A magical electricity plug is no problem, but it's not like there's just "raw internet" flowing out of an internet plug. The internet is decentralised, you'd need to place a charm on any and all components all over the world so that they can send and receive data from you (and that's just the start).

3. Same problems with magical phone lines: How do you get a phone number? How does your magical phone line connect to an actual physical line in a Muggle house? How does their telco provider route the call when someone tries to call your magical phone line? Did Lily also invent magical electronics that can autonomously cast complex spells on demand and remotely and extremely precisely apparate individual electrons to arbitrary locations all over the country? It staggers belief.

Just a huge mess and probably entirely unnecessary to even bring up any of this magical technology bullshittery in the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2018
Of course. Put off till later what the author is too lazy to explain now.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2018
Harry is a moron. You don’t draw attention to yourself with idiotic pointless displays when you are supposed to be stealthy.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/23/2018
Why must anyone be friends with that waste of air? Yeah he’s loyal...sometimes. But he’s fickle as hell, a disgusting eater, jealous of anything better than him (which is everyone except in chess), rude, insulting, treacherous, and a liar. What traits does he have that actually make him a decent friend let alone even a mediocre one?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
So Ginny and the twins cause Harry to lose 50 pts and get 5 detentions and Harry and hermione are cool with it? No anger that the Weasley’s didn’t even bother to ask? Just attack? Looks like a doormat-harry story. I’ll give it another try but I don’t think I’m going to get interested in another story where harry is a pathetic wimp who never stands up for himself.
Couch Potato chapter 38 . 3/16/2018
The part where it said, "You are going to be snogged out of your mind when this song is over." I read song as snog.
John Cena chapter 11 . 3/11/2018
This is good
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2018
This is great
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2018
Good good
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2018
Good
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 6 . 2/3/2018
Your incredibly dull way of crushing a huge amount of information into a single paragraph is going to ruin this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2018
very nice so far thank you
David chapter 45 . 2/3/2018
That was fu?&ing amazing why this wasnt canon i will never know and neither will you obviously. Brilliant!
17NateTheGr8 chapter 45 . 1/2/2018
Loved this fix! Too bad they never engaged in any sexual acts but it was still great!
2,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »