Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
FairyofProtection chapter 45 . 8/28/2023
They are so much like the Marauders
FairyofProtection chapter 44 . 8/28/2023
But I thought that Muggles couldn't see Hogwarts
FairyofProtection chapter 43 . 8/28/2023
I snorted loudly at the part with the tissue, and I understand Harry
FairyofProtection chapter 40 . 8/28/2023
Krum is an creep
FairyofProtection chapter 39 . 8/28/2023
Or it is Karkarofd
FairyofProtection chapter 38 . 8/28/2023
Oh Susan and Ron. I would love that
FairyofProtection chapter 23 . 8/28/2023
Well done Ginny for smiling about it
FairyofProtection chapter 19 . 8/28/2023
Mrs Weasley honestly needs to take a chill pill or two. She grew up with Fabian and Gideon
FairyofProtection chapter 3 . 8/27/2023
Ron is afraid of heights really?
keht.jelicho chapter 12 . 8/17/2023
awe, was kinda hoping Harry would keep his mother's ring on a chain around his neck, and Hermione the same with his father's with the intention of one day exchanging them when they get married themselves
Ohma chapter 4 . 7/12/2023
that's a terrible segue..

they're talking about ron and it's suddenly all about the dursley completely forgetting the current situation.
wiebenor chapter 45 . 5/23/2023
I have just one word to say regarding this story... WOW! Seriously though, it was something that isn't usually seen in approximately 75% of the GOOD stories and series'out there, plus the fact that it was a different take plot wise, on Snape, than what I've seen written in a long while... Same goes for Fudge, Umbridge, and the Daily Prophet. I mean, seriously, who would have thought about not only buying the Prophet, as a few stories do, but also changing the name, AND dealing a death blow to the NEW paper started by fudge with Umbridge as the editor, in it's first week of new ownership?

Keep up the good work... Definitely deserving of a favorite, or if possible I'd give it 1,000,000 favorites. It really is pretty good for how much time is covered...
Heytheremiller chapter 45 . 4/11/2023
I loved "More Important Than Any Broomstick"! The wandless magic, bringing in Sirius so early, Harry's letter from his mom, the Potter Manor, the electronics charms, and so much more.

This story deserves a sequel!

(Possible premise) Starting with years 5-7, with a focus of Draco getting stronger and getting a following. Maybe even he and Krum get together over their mutual hatred of the golden two. Krum gets fellow evil durmstrangs, Draco finds likeminded evil folks, and they become the core villains. Then after they graduate showing all the weddings and starting of adult lives, Draco/Krum kidnap H/HR kid(s), bring them back in time with Dracos fathers Time Turner and turn them evil, and then once their grown and powerful he brings them to a few years in the future and there's an epic duel where H/Hr have to fight them all. Maybe there is a way they can save the kids or maybe their forced to kill their own kid. Idk. Maybe that's all too dark. But im sure you could do the story justice! (Just an idea...)
madcloisfan chapter 45 . 1/14/2023
Loved it
Kittenofthewilds chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
Them confessing that they like each other is so awkward and so realistic.
2,565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »