Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Soraslove chapter 26 . 7/1
Is tonks an idiot? If harry kicked snape in the face he would have been down for the count, instead he got away. Some auror, lol.
Soraslove chapter 4 . 6/30
How many times does ronald have to treat everyone like shit for them walk away, honestly the first time would be enough for me.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 45 . 5/23
This was a very cool story; well done, great premise, and great writing throughout. Thank you for sharing it.
Fh
Yg
Hg
Gr
K chapter 45 . 4/23
Enjoyable story.
And this is why I absolutely hate Sirius black and the twins. They don’t actually care about anyone. The only thing that matters to these disgusting asshole is anything that will make them laugh no matter how embarrassing or traumatic it is to the victim. You do that kind of shit to your enemies, not someone you say you care about. Hope this shit stain gets turned into a bloody smear. In my opinion, Sirius didn’t suffer enough in canon.
K chapter 7 . 4/23
I know that this is fifteen years too late, but the electrical outlets are sockets, not plugs. The plugs are on the end of the wires that come from the appliances like the TVs etc.
Enjoying the story.
Harry is really really stupid. Hope he’s held Nader the cruciatus curse for a while. Until he learns not to be so fucking stupid and to use his damn head.
E.Elliot chapter 45 . 3/26
I love it!
red-jacobson chapter 45 . 3/9
Another enjoyable story, and I want to congratulate you for the surprise of who put Harry's name in the Goblet. In the thousands of HP stories I've read in the last however many years, I think that's the first time I saw that particular solution.

One minor (or not so minor) nitpick, in the three stories of yours I've read, Dumbledore gives in far too easily about Snape and the Dursleys - I'm glad to see that Albus is able to recognize his mistakes, but the turnaround in attitude is too sudden.

Anyway, I'm off to read some more
wadeforpeace chapter 21 . 3/5
you do realize that a thousand kilometers south of Hogwarts probably be in France
toranoshi13691 chapter 9 . 2/18
There are Ten Gryffindors in Harry's year. Five girls and five boys.
2,535 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »