Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 2/18/2017
Wouldn't it have been easier to just have said, "game boy", not specifying any particular model.
Fast Frank chapter 12 . 2/18/2017
Re the last scene, I never foresaw that!
jfrost22792 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Well that escalated quickly...
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
Butter beer isn't alcoholic. It's delicious, but not alcoholic.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
short but good.
Zargess chapter 45 . 1/23/2017
Well that took me 3 days to read and it was so worth it :D Love your writing style and will start looking at your other work :D
vmcclure2 chapter 26 . 1/17/2017
What do you mean Snape had never been in a Muggle fight!? Snape had born to a Muggle father and witch mother & they lived in the same neighborhood as Lily's family the Evans'.
Still good story.
vmcclure2 chapter 25 . 1/16/2017
There is one paragraph in which u meant to say Sirius and Remus?, but u typed "Remus and Lupin" instead. Great job however!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2017
Yeah, I stopped reading after this bit, because James Potter was a little shit and a horrible bully and it was ultimately his bulling that indoctrinated Snap who came from an abused home into becoming a Death Eater.
Rebmul chapter 45 . 12/31/2016
id love to see some harry luna or harry susan stories from you or maybe a daphne story
Rebmul chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
lesson learned don't take a drink and read at the same time read that last line and sprayed my cat with tea
Mysts of Time chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
The speed with which hermione and harry begin to date seems vaguely unrealistic, as does the abrupt anger ginny shows at the fact.
vmcclure2 chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Love how you engineered Buckbeak's escape and Remus getting Pettigrew/Scabbers to Fudge!
vmcclure2 chapter 45 . 12/21/2016
Then again, Voldy bullied, killed & framed so many people, no wonder he was afraid to die, there were too many waiting to get him on the other side
Gojin1990 chapter 45 . 12/21/2016
I rather liked how harry took voldemort to pieces so EASILY. literally broke him with ease O.O hope you make some kinda sequel with these harry and hermione and the rest. they are a pretty epic team.
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »