Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Can't tell chapter 45 . 10/5/2016
Please please please write a sequel
hunzbookwyrm chapter 45 . 9/24/2016
Love the story from beginning to end I can't wait to see the next one
xNaruHina chapter 45 . 9/24/2016
This story was amazing!~ It is definitely in my top three favorites of all time. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece of literature, I could almost profess my love for you as an author just from this alone, and usually that only happens when an author has at least a full series of original books I enjoy...I will definitely have to read some of your other stories and if they are even half as good as this one, then I can die happy while having another favorite author. :3
xNaruHina chapter 19 . 9/24/2016
I like this Hermione. 3 She is so damned adorable and hot at the same time ~
xNaruHina chapter 18 . 9/24/2016
I thought Harry was supposed to get the entire day off from training on his birthday?
xNaruHina chapter 16 . 9/24/2016
It is perfectly natural for fourteen year olds to do more than just kiss...I'm not saying they should have sex or anything, but they certainly shouldn't swear off anything more than kissing just cuz they got embarrassed at being caught. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Haha good job on diverting Harry from his thoughts on breaking up ither you Hermione! Haha, they are so cute together :3
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Aweeeee
yarnfan4life chapter 45 . 9/20/2016
Love it please write more
yarnfan4life chapter 28 . 9/19/2016
love it please write more
Potterstar202 chapter 25 . 9/13/2016
I like the idea of using basilisk hyper armor but considering the snake was so big. it might have been possible at least get a couple sets of armor or at least a long clock out of it. it was 70 feet long or more. doing the math in my head about the surface area of the snake that leaves room for more clothing. If the spell was well made it would have tried to get the most out of the material available which should leave some left.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
very sweet and I can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Fuck Ron! H should be bashed until he's dead!
Steffiii chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
I have a sinking feeling that Snape will be Voldemort's right hand man in bringing him back, especially after reading that last sentence!
anjiepotter chapter 45 . 7/25/2016
how did I missed this story, god only knew
2,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »