Reviews for More Important Than Any Broomstick
Emma Jane Foster chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
I liked this. BTW TMI
varenyamishra2511 chapter 45 . 12/17/2020
Harry mainly was not so powerful as he mainly spent time with ron and not with hermione
also i'm totally sold on the idea that harry's core was bound, either by the horcrux or by dumbledore((in dumbledore bashing stories)
Guest chapter 45 . 10/15/2020
BEST. BLOODY. STORY. EVER!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2020
Uw
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
Gi
FlyingAstroCat chapter 7 . 9/22/2020
First, the good parts: it is an ok work of fiction that is fairly light-hearted and mild. Harry has backbone and Hermione can shut down Ron.

It has some parts that I find lacking, though.

Not much happens in the story so far, beyond the first few chapters, so it feels that the story has no point. And those first few chapters only established the title but no real plot.

There are no worthwhile antagonists in the story. Sure, the old man has his machinations but he was turned down so fast. The Ferret was also more comical than diabolical. Even Snape feels de-fanged in the story. Without a proper antagonist (either external or internal), the story will just blunder on.

Technology being advanced had no narrative presence in the earlier chapters. This is quite the largest blunder of the story, I think. It is fine and all that you mention it being advanced, but the it's impact to the world at large seem to be non-existent. It being 10 years advanced would have provided several things that impact the muggle-borns and muggle-raised. Tech influences culture which influences the social consciousness of non-wizarding world raised individuals. That this has no impact to them makes the writer's decision to advance tech progress by 10 years feel gimmicky.

I am uncertain about how my concerns would be resolved in the next chapters but I hope it gets better.
Fyr RedNight chapter 45 . 9/21/2020
This was an excellent and very much entertaining story.

Thank you lots for sharing this with us!
geoslim21 chapter 22 . 8/30/2020
there was a wireless adapter for the GBA and GBASP. it was made of clear grey plastic. but only a small number of games were compatible, 5 of which where Japanese only. Mario kart was not one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2020
Cj
Guest chapter 45 . 8/3/2020
Great story - loved it!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/3/2020
As much as I don't like Ron, I always did think Molly and Arthur were assholes to Ron with that horrible set of obviously out of fashion robes. If nothing else, they could have sent along a note telling him to get one of his professors or older students to transfigure them into something acceptable.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/3/2020
Heh, Harry's best tactic would have been to laugh his ass off at the new "newspaper" so that no one else would bother to take it seriously (then plan to subvert it later).
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »