Reviews for It Started With A Car
Renata21 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
oh my gosh this was so funny great job I laughed until I cried. My mom came into my room and asked what the hell was wrong with me
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Soo good! Your writing style is amazing! I haven't laughed so hard while reading a fic in a while!

I loved the smexy bits too, and the crazy friends/parents :P (kairi's mom LOL)

thank you so much!
fan-fan31 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011

I loved the smexy bits too, and the crazy friends/parents :P (kairi's mom LOL)

thank you so much!
Lavinia de Mortalium chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I already love your sense of pacing, and, of course, your description of Squall/Leon. I can't wait to dig into more of this!
ColorMeChromatic chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Amazing! And God, I almost died laughing durng the Riku Ansem plan ride. Genius.
Calla-Allac chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Years later and this is still one of my favourite stories ever.

Not many words for this...it's just the right amount of perfect :)
TMNL DA chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
I'd give this story a 7/10. It was very funny, and I enjoyed the interactions of the characters. However, if you're looking for a story where everyone is in character all of the time, I wouldn't suggest this particular one. The story and plot was pretty good and interesting, but I sort of wish that Riku's past was explored in a little more detail. I understand that the focus was supposed to be romance and humor, but after introducing a difficult past like that, I felt let down by the vague description. There were very few mistakes or inconsistencies grammatically that could be ignored for the sake of the story, so it's good there as well.

If you're looking for a cute, funny, and slightly dramatic romance with none of the overly sappy cliches, then this is for you!
kez-chan chapter 11 . 9/13/2009
yay i finished it and loved the whole thing every blinkin' word of it yay for complete stories! and LeoKu!
kez-chan chapter 10 . 9/13/2009
my gosh that hurt so much to read but i loved every damn second of it!
kez-chan chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
oh that was pricelessly funny i had an evil grin on my face the entire time i read this chapter i love this story! *huggles*
kez-chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
ha Riku met his match! i love this already another fic to add to my favourites list!
Shukakku the adorable raccoon chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
that was really really funny and it made me cry!

sorry i haven't slept for almost a week
Mirror and Darkling chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
What is up with me and this new obsession for Leon/Riku?

Well anyway, I loved the plot. Riku and angst just works. xD And makes me go 'aw', and I laughed so much during this story!

Amazing and sweet and I'm glad Cloud got his pancakes. *laughs*

-Mirror
Lady of Snow chapter 11 . 4/26/2009
this story is amazing and acually is the first fic that got me into leon/riku. i just read this all in one sitting haha. my favorite part of the whole story was when riku was leaving and leon just starts listing off the things he knows about riku.
FullOfSugar chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Nyah!

I thought I should have killed you for chapter 9 but it went well after all

It was funny as hell and I appreciated the little scenes about the other characters (in love with Sora and his father, I was LMAO when he said "fight that can like a man son!")

Well written and funny, very distracting )

A sugar? o