Reviews for Heart of the Warrior Book 1
doubledamn chapter 11 . 1/6
Agent 19 Lily?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/6
I'm VERY glad the Mystics were brought up. I wonder if Harry's animagus will be the same or different as his spirit animal that the Sages teach them about?

P.S
I am SO glad you chose the 2003 version, don't get me wrong, I LOVE 80's version but it is a little, stupid. If there is one thing I can criticize about the '03 version it is their over use of the term 'shell'. Whenever something happens they say "What the shell?" or insult someone with 'shellhead'. Just seems...repetitive.
Snappletheninjaturtle chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
you my friend are awsome!
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Nicely done!
Jostanos chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
I wouldn't say that. *smirks*

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
darth Queidus chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I can not believe the books in this series only got 175 or so reviews. This was one of the best series on fanfiction and what gets me irritated is some of the worst fanfics have thousands of reviews if only to be insulting.
potterformers chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
well dumbledore can stick his well laid manipulations up his well laid as.
Saruviasm chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
They not finding lily potters body is suspicious and perhaps a clue
Potterformers chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
How manipulative are making dumbles
14yearoldboy chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
isn't dumbledore's office in the seventh floor?
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
The writing style could do with some improvement, but in general the concept that you’re exploring here is very well-handled, to say the least.

Harry is clearly portrayed as a stronger, more assertive individual after his upbringing with a family that not only cares about him, but is willing to teach him how to cope with the hardships of the world in a very direct manner, and his subsequent approach to his new House perfectly reflects that as he defies expectations by being sorted into Slytherin while still remaining the same essentially decent person he was in the series, carrying out his own investigations at Hogwarts even as the superior quality of his home life makes it easier for him to be open with his friends (Even if he doesn’t share EVERYTHING about his background with the general population, his reasons for doing so are obvious).

Plus, of course, the fight against the Shredder was very well-written, with Harry’s presence in the fight creating subtle changes while you resist the temptation to just make it easier for the Turtles by adding Harry and his magic to the equation, to say nothing of the brutal simplicity of Harry’s method of dealing with Quirrell/Voldemort in the final attempt to get the Stone.

In the end, aside from your occasionally excessively negative portrayal of Gryffindors- they might be impulsive at times, but I think that we have more than enough examples of them putting thought into things rather than constantly diving in on minimal evidence as you seem to believe-, the only real problem I have with this story (The absence of April and Casey is relatively minor, particularly since Harry’s presence gives you a reason for leaving them out; they might try to ‘help’ Harry live a more normal life since he has the opportunity to do so, what with being human, and avoiding that would take up too much time) is that you go into too much detail and have your characters speak too formally at times; not only does Harry sound FAR too mature for his age at times (Particularly when you consider that one of his brothers is Michaelangelo), but moments like Snape’s reasoning why Harry will end up in Gryffindor are just a bit superfluous, as I can’t really see the characters actually voicing that kind of belief so blatantly.

Also, I really don’t think that the traps around the Stone were THAT easy to get through; if nothing else, Devil’s Snare could have been more dangerous if the ‘seeker’ was on their own without anyone to attack the plant for them while it was after them, the key had been found by an inside man before the others arrived and there’s no way to know how he found it originally, the potions relied on superior logic, and the troll was only not an issue because Quirrell dealt with it first and it’s implied that he only managed that because of his own personal experience with the species. Dumbledore may have had his own agenda at times, but I still feel that it was the TEAMWORK of the Trio that helped them get through those traps rather than the traps themselves being too simple.

Oh, and you could have taken a bit more time exploring ‘Agent 19’ and her connection to Harry, as well as dropping a few less hints about who she is; just having her say that she feels like she knows Harry but can’t place where could have suggested a distant connection with opportunity for surprise development, but having her state that she had lost her memory made it a BIT more obvious what she might have forgotten...

In general, your ideas were good, but there are a few areas where less would have been more, quite frankly.
beauty0102 chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Magic Kirby chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
Quite an interesting crossover that you managed to write very well. I am looking forward to the rest of the stories in this series.
Radomir's Renegades chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
You may or may not know by now, but Ginny's real name is Ginevra. Just to let you know.
Radomir's Renegades chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I loved your HPxTMNT fics like these. Gives a bit of a departure from the normal HP fics I used to read.