Reviews for Heart of the Warrior Book 1
DalkonCledwin chapter 2 . 2/10
Chapter 1 After-Read Review:
“Some people are born to do great things. Others are destined to change the world for the better. Yet others still are merely bit players in the grand scheme of the world to even out the numbers, mere pawns.”

That would have been the correct way to phrase your first paragraph in the first chapter.

I believe you meant the time is nineteen eighty-six (1986). The way you wrote it would come out to 90, 8, 6, and that is not a year, much less a legitimate date.

Chapter 2 Review:
First things first, Harry is currently living in New York City. That means the closest named canonical school of Magic to his place of residence is the Salem Witches’ Institute. It is unclear if it accepts male students or not, but if it does, the Institute would have precedence for Harry’s attendance over Hogwarts based simply on where Harry is currently residing.

HOWEVER, it is in all likelihood plausible to assume that Harry’s tuition and admission fees for all seven years of Hogwarts were paid for by his parents at the time of his birth. As such it would be incredibly improper for another School of Magic to attempt to ‘steal’ Harry from Hogwarts, even if Harry would have a LOT FARTHER to travel in order to attend Hogwarts than just about anyone else.

Additionally, I imagine that as soon as the Blood Bigots discover that Harry is living with creatures that they would classify as low-grade Magical Creatures (if even that, considering Mutants have no inherent magic), they would attempt to do everything in their power to remove Harry from those living conditions, even if legalities don’t really matter a whole heck of a lot to the Turtles.

“The Mousers had terrorized” theorized means something completely different from terrorized.

“Sacrificing herself” the way you have it doesn’t make sense.

So I am going to go out on a limb and assume that Agent 19 is actually Lily Potter.

“Although I have my theories” would be more grammatically correct.

“Get there, from here,” would be more accurate.

So the Shredder appears to be aware of the Wizarding World, even if it is only in passing. That could be problematic to say the least. The Shredder would have been a lot more effective if he had magic backing him up, wouldn’t he have?
Jeremy babb chapter 1 . 1/6
OK? this is definitely a first for in the harry potter crossovers. however, this was well written so i give this a 5/5 rating.
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I don't mind an evil Dumbledore, just don't have him be incompetent at it.
Cesium Amber chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
Agent 19... Is LILLY POTTER!
DalkonCledwin chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
The only problem I really have with your entire premise for this story... is that Harry Potter takes place in the United Kingdom of Great Britain (specifically England, Wales, and Scotland). Meanwhile Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (all incarnations except for the time travel elements of the third Live Action Movie) takes place in New York City, New York, in the United States of America. Bit of a Geographical barrier between those locations known as the Atlantic Ocean, and its not like the Turtles and Master Splinter can just hop on an Airplane and cross the ocean. Though they might be able to cross the ocean on a cruise liner much more easily, though it would still be dodgy as hell.

That said, as I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, and an old time fan of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series (At least of the movies at any rate), I plan on reading this series, just to see how you manage to fix the inherent flaw that is the geographical problem between these two locations.

Plus, the Turtles are historically attracted to Red-Heads and Know-It-Alls (April O'Niell), so it would make sense that a Harry Potter that is raised by the Turtles would likewise be attracted to Red-Heads and Know-It-Alls. Plus, I can just imagine Luna's reaction to the Turtles already... that is one conversation I am looking forward to seeing played out :D
Potterformers chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
yeah well Dumbles can take his well laid plans shove them up his bazooka (From Matilda)
doubledamn chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Agent 19 Lily?
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
I'm VERY glad the Mystics were brought up. I wonder if Harry's animagus will be the same or different as his spirit animal that the Sages teach them about?

P.S
I am SO glad you chose the 2003 version, don't get me wrong, I LOVE 80's version but it is a little, stupid. If there is one thing I can criticize about the '03 version it is their over use of the term 'shell'. Whenever something happens they say "What the shell?" or insult someone with 'shellhead'. Just seems...repetitive.
Snappletheninjaturtle chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
you my friend are awsome!
Jimbocous chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Nicely done!
Jostanos chapter 19 . 7/24/2013
I wouldn't say that. *smirks*

YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
darth Queidus chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I can not believe the books in this series only got 175 or so reviews. This was one of the best series on fanfiction and what gets me irritated is some of the worst fanfics have thousands of reviews if only to be insulting.
potterformers chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
well dumbledore can stick his well laid manipulations up his well laid as.
Saruviasm chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
They not finding lily potters body is suspicious and perhaps a clue
Potterformers chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
How manipulative are making dumbles