Reviews for Friends, Family, and a Thing Called Love
Janet chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Update! I love it!
Princess613 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Yeesh! Somebody get a clue.
AllThatGlistens chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
This is very entertaining. Keep up the good work.
Quorkin chapter 5 . 12/8/2008
THIS IS A FANTASTIC BMWW PAIRING STORY! Yes, I'm doing it in capitalized letters, but that's just how great it is! There's no fluff(well not too much that'll make you gag) which I love and Flash, Dick, Donna, and Barbara's reaction to Bruce's singing was excellent! I love how Question is being helpful yet so mysterious at the same time. His name is funny too! Great idea with the events from the episode, "This Little Piggy". I never knew it was in the Iceberg Lounge. That makes it even greater! Please update very very very very SOON! I'll be back with more flames of your stupidity for not doing continuing so please do UPDATE! At least tell us if you're quitting this story! UPDATE!
Jamie90 chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
hey

great story!

update soon I can't wait to find out what'll happen next and why Batman sang for Wonder Woman.

It's a great story!
Hepburn chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
A very entertaining and funny story. I look forward to what will happen next!
Sayan83 chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Good story, can't wait for an update.
WonWoman Diana chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
Hi there, just wanted to let you know that I realy enjoy your storie, go ahead great to read.

many greetings Diana from germany
Icha chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Princess! Nice to have you back! I take it that your hard drive is restored now? Hope it won't crash again! Now, to the rescue... erm, review.

Hah! I knew it! It would be very very strange eh, to have Batman INVITING meta humans to Gotham? Unless he LOVES her. Hah!

LOL! So Wally!

Good to see you again, GP!
Lavender Gaia chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
First of all, I must say that even though I hated the book, I actually got the Sugarcandy Mountain reference. I'm proud of myself.

I still love the Titans interacting with one another. And with Cra-I mean, Q. It would make sense for him to know about Dick and Helena's fling. Of course, he'll ignore the part that it was all about her trying to get into the batclan, making her a slut...

I saw some Dick/Donna in there! It made me very happy. I miss all your Dick/Donna stuff. Maybe, I mean, Babs could find her way down a flight of stairs...and not come out of it. And Donna will be there to comfort him of course. I mean, it could happen.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Kipling Bunny chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
Cute story. I just read the whole thing in one sitting! And now I want to read more! But the idea is very interesting. And who doesn't love Wally, Dick and Donna?

Great job!
Stargatecrazy chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Oh My God...What? What's on the tape? Please Update this soon! I really hate cliff hangers but this has got to be one of the worst ever!

Love the idea of Dick and Donna trying to get Flash to find out about Bruce and Diana though! Lol!

UPDATE SOON...PLEASE!

SGC
Animal Lover93 chapter 4 . 2/10/2007
Update soon! I get impatient when it's cliffhangers! But I love the story!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Please continue!
WonWoman Diana chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
ok, please, please write more. Is so nice to read this. I would like to read more.

Thanks