Reviews for Ivy
Kirby77DP77 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
*Sigh* why? Why? WHy? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL? you just had to put this amazing story on hiatus, didn't you... GR! THANKS FOR COMPLETELY RUINING MY NIGHT!

kirby
FlameToungue chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
omg i love please write more asap thanks
phantomshadowdragon chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Danny's nightmare is a premonetion isn 't it? Who helped Ivy and the others? Hope u enjoyed Florida.
NicoleL chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! UPDATE SOON! :)
LolaRoll chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
u did a good job on this story but i dont think danny would actually be stupid enough to fall for ivy's trick especially after having all these visions saying "why did you do it"

and stuff like that. but awesome story all the same
Sillvog chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
This just gets better and better. Keep up the good work.
Leppers chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
O.O This is a really cool story. I like dark stuff, so... I like the horror parts. ' I'm really interested in seeing what happens next.

And it's so awesome that Clockwork's in this. Clockwork rocks!
Sillvog chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
Hey, an update is better than no update at all right? I can't believe that Vlad is being so dense, poor Clockwork. I wonder if Ivy being in the living world has something to do with the disaperance of Danny's past baby siters.
phantomshadowdragon chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Vlad is being a HUGE pain in Clockworks butt right now w/ all of the stupid questions. She's hiding something...I bet that theres a sadistic and evil reason why she's not locked away w/ the others and that she's stalling for time to make up a clever lie. Is Vlad ever going to stop the stupid and pointless questions or is Clockwork going to have to point out the fact that his questions are pointless and stupid?
Sillvog chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Is Ivy evil? No, I hope not! Keep it up!
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Dun Dun DUN
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Who's Serena? Is she going to be in this? Vlads hands are supposed to glow pink not green. :P I knew Danny was the Seer. :D So most of the stuff in the book is a lie about what they want and how everything happened, right? Is Vlad going to help? Why did Danny's necklace glow? Is it like some kind of mind control? Keep up the good work. :)
alannab chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
poor danny doesnt know wat hes gotten into! so suspenfull! please update!
Stephen King Reincarnated chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
You know, I've reviewed this story twice already, so you must be doing something right! So Danny's like, under mind-control or something? That's sweet, in a not so sweet way. Can't wait until Vlad and the other ghosts have to deal with those...Others, plus Danny's ghostly wail. You will be including the ghostly wail in this fic, won't you? Cause it's my favourite attack! Hoping you update soon, save Danny Phantom,

King
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Oh boy...Danny's having rather scary visions and Vlad's on the road to being a hero. Yes, I saw the preview in your other fic. I have some vague idea of what's going to happen. No, I'm not going to even bother asking. I don't want to know until it's actually up, but I would like to see it soon. So...update soon? Please?