Reviews for Maintaining Appearances
I like this one too!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is great!
Magarit55 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Fuck you this was beautiful
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Still depressing, but it is war. Great writing though! I love how these stories are progressing.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Brilliant again. I thought Ginny's reaction was good. Going to read next one!
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Yey! Another good one. Hope there's more. :)
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I had this idea, but was never going to write a ff about it, but you did, and it was better than I could have done...so thanks!I enjoyed, I love it, it was great.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow, powerfully written and well done!
but seriously chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
aww...

I actually cried reading this!

excellent story, by the way!
Mornwey chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I'm going to have a hard time reminding myself this isn't canon. Very well written, I like your characterisation of the twins.

Peace out

~TSD
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Oh, this one was sad. Totally accurate, but sad. I like how you've done an unusual pairing up of forces here. That it's Bill, the twins, and GInny. It's a interesting combination, but one that really works well. Only one thing that confuses me a little, and it's not drastically important to you story line, but did Bill end up telling Charlie the whole story?
Petites sorcires chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I love ! it's...So sad sniff! J'ai adoré -j'espère que tu en écriras d'autres!
db chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Just re-read your stories in this series up to this point. Still as good as the first time through. Please post the last part soon...Percy needs to come home!
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I'm enjoying these- I have to admit, it does make sense though doesn't. the 'spy for the order' notion that quite a few of us seem to have in hope for JK to pull out of her sleeve! Can't wait for the last one!

AZ
Nameless chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Heartwrenching, cruel, and very true. I still think the second one was better, but this isn't bad at all and Ginny seemed IC to me. And I feel very, very bad for Percy right now. Here's to hoping he's redeemed in the 7th book!