Reviews for Small Mercies
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Oh thats Elizabeth, she is always telling them to be safe silently to herself. I liked this fic, especially the tea scene and when John caught Liz from falling.
angw chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
An interesting expolration of Rodney and Sheppard during a harrowing experience. Nice to see how they worked through it and the input of the others.
Seanait chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
YAY! john and rodney made up! and you're totally rixght, those two do act like an old married couple sometimes! hehehehe... i wonder what would happen if weir told rodney that on the show itself... *giggles*

nice job, it was a great read!
Seanait chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
wow, this is very good! i look forward to reading some more!

this is very well written!
ga unicorn chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
Wonderfully written story; angsty without being depressing. I really enjoyed your take on how the different team members would react to this situation; I think you captured them perfectly.

Looking forward to the next.
Sheppardster chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
I have to say I LOVED this fic.

It gave a fantastic insight to what I'd imagined Sheppard was feeling regarding the Sumner incident. I also thought Rodney as written perfectly too, in fact, they all were!

Looking forward to your next one now :)
Titan5 chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
EXCELLENT! Great job all the way around! Wonderful look at Rodney and John's friendship and support of one another.
Titan5 chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Thank goodness - I was worried. Both of their reactions are perfectly understandable considering their different points of view. Excellent chapter.
Titan5 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Very powerful and amazing chapter. The efficient way they handled the situation with the people and the Wraith, getting the people to safely. Intense description of Sheppard at work and Rodney's reaction. Just amazing!