Reviews for A Time Before Twilight
Emron The Dragon King chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
That Last part Reminded me of the Friends For Dinner Song from Land Before Time Part Five.
Emron The Dragon King chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Oh goody the Heartless have Arived what are they gonna call them DarkClaws.
Emron The Dragon King chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Look like Cera gonna lose her bet with Littlefoot. & I've notice that to that when ever Naruto enter The Pride Lands or Alantica that his body take on the shape of the Hero of the Story for Alantica it a MereMan, for The Pride Lands it A Lion & for The Land Before Time hes a Longneck
Gijinka Renamon chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
Whee! Mickey-dono's in the Great Valley with Sora and company!

(Although a Sharptooth is the last thing I'd expect him to go as...)

And the "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" refrence was funny, if not expected.

Please continue soon!
Rock Raider chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Nice work on the chapter there.
MysticGohan88 chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Next you’ll tell me Donald works at nightclubs and plays duel pianos with Daffy Duck." Hah refernce to who framed Roger Rabbit right. God that was one of the longest chapters I've ever read. I can't imagine a T-Rex with round ears. Wow. Awsome chapter. Update soon.
ravenf6 chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Oh dear lord, Donald's days with Daffy brought back a few fond memories... the poor guy probably lost them after getting stepped on so much. lol!

I gotta admit it'd be strange to see a carnivorous dinosaur with big round ears like that, I don't know whether I'd scream in terror burst out laughing..

All joking aside, this was a funny chapter. Goofy may be no genius, but he sure knows how get a chuckle when you least expect it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good work on this one. later.
Sora W.T.K chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Hahah, humorous chapter with Sora and the gang. I felt bad for Cera though, very emotional moment you typed up there, very good. So the King finally makes an appearance as a Sharptooth, eh? Can't wait for the next chapter, my friend.
Neros Urameshi chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
What a great chapter! And finally, I got to see Mickey's dino form!

Please continue!
Thunderblade chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
Great chapter! Good work on the social bonding between Sora's troops and Littlefoot's gang. Definitely working on the character interactions and done very well. I loved the referrals to LBT scenes, events in Kingdom Hearts (especially the voice similarity between LF's Grandpa and King Triton of The Little Mermaid). Simple but very clever. Donald and Cera going at each other was a great touch...helped break up what could have potentially been a mass of drawn out dialogue/prose. Very well constructed chapter! Definitely worth the long wait!
MysticGohan88 chapter 9 . 5/3/2007
YES! FINALLY YOU UPDATED! This was an awsome chapter, you described the everything really well. Easy there Neo (refernece to the Matrix) Sora and Littlefoot are gonna be great friends, I can already tell. Nice job. Update soon!
Dr.Dude chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Uh oh! Seems like the Heartless have come into the Great Valley! Please continue!
kingdom nice chapter 9 . 5/1/2007
Can you do a Kingdom hearts and Dinozaurs crossover?
ravenf6 chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
I'm impressed. Goofy's story-within-a-story had me hooked for a while; it was a little sad, but yeah, life goes on. I was suprised as to what happend between Jiminy and Topsy, that little cricket could almost give Cid a run for his money in the rant department. I'm beginning to remember why I like the fanfiction medium so much, and I think, when I return home, I may be able to do something about it.

I'm flying back tomorrow night so I wont' be able to do much for a while, but Congrats for your sister, guv. I'll talk to you later.
Sora W.T.K chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
Oh wow, another awesome chapter! I loved the humor in this chapter, they're so good I can't choose which one was best! I loved it all! I loved the Key-Team's story to explain their herd and how they met, very creative on their part.

Man, so many hints and clues of what's to come and be revealed thorough this story it's overwhelming! Like I said, this is going to be one heck of an adventure. Bravo!

P.S.