Reviews for A Time Before Twilight
MysticGohan88 chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Sorry about taht, didnt notice the first chapter you put up, so THATS what kinda dino Sora looks like, also what keyblade is he currently useing? Update soon.
MysticGohan88 chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Dont worry about it, you didnt lose your touch, the chaptrer came out kewl. Im glad you finaly updated. Also glad Sora and Littlefoots meeting happened. This story keeps getting better an better. Thanks for the chapter and update soon.
Threehorn chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
very cool, very cool pal, this is a real good story so far, I love the way Donald and Cera fight. they both are hot heads in their own lengue and now they in the same one. lol

I wonder how things will work out for them all. keep your work going. :)

can't wait to see more
ravenf6 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Hm, you're right there's a problem going on, my first review didn't go through so I'll have do with this one (if the 1st one shows up anyway, go ahead and delete it).

It took a while to read these two chapters, but I really liked them. I never thought it possible, Donald's met his match in the anger department! He and Cera are lucky of one crucial thing; Cid's not there. If he was... God have mercy on them both.. lol!

Last I checked, KH2:FM is coming out on march 29th in Japan, so if you're planning on preording, now's a good time.

I'm impressed with all the ground you covered on the many different aspects here. I wonder what will come of Sora's new form? Powerful, but that rage could become a problem.

Good work, my friend. Ja ne for now.
DarkHououmon chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
LOL Spike sat on Donald, Goofy crashed into Spike. XD Yay they finally meet! XD
DarkHououmon chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
So they finally arrived in dinosaur land. Goofy scared off a dinosaur with his face? XD I can only imagine how Littlefoot and his pals will react. XD
DarkHououmon chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
O..Kenai made an appearance. And so did Koda. Oh and the tinysauruses too. They're so cute.
DarkHououmon chapter 5 . 1/9/2007
O...they're going "Back in time! Oh yeah back in time!" XD
Neros Urameshi chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
What a great chapter! Especially Sora's Group and Littlefoot's Group meeting! LOL on Donald and Cera's argument! They seem like a mirror to each other! I'm loving this! Please continue!

Oh, and one last thing. Could you have Littlefoot and the gang meet Mickey in his dino form as well? They should know that Mickey can be a friendly sharptooth like Chomper.
Rock Raider chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Woah, nice.
Sora W.T.K chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
I enjoyed this chapter, especially at the instances at how close the gang of five came to bump into Sora and the gang. Donald and Cera's argument was priceless, funny at how similar those two are XD

Don't worry about it, you're doing a great job with this so far!
Sora W.T.K chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Ah, what a nice treat to see just when I come back from vacation. You did a great job on this chapter, and I loved the part with Yu XD

Can't wait for the second part coming soon! Keep up the great work, Key19!
Rock Raider chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
Surprise, huh? For a while I thought you just didn't see The Land Before Time:The Great Longneck Migration. Also, I see you stuck with making Donald a flyer & made Jiminy the Beak Mouth. For a while I thought Jiminy would remain the same as he always did. After all, I'm certain crickets were around in prehistoric times. Plus, I wonder what'll happen when Ducky meets Jiminy. I can see her asking him what his hat & umbrella are. Also, I think Spike will like Goofy the most. & of course, Petrie may enjoy Donald most of all. & it's perfectly obvious who Littlefoot'll go for *cough-Sora-cough*. Also, I'd like to see the look on the kids' face when they first lay eyes on the gang kicking serious Nobody butt. That would DEFINITELY make them heroes in the Great Valley.
Neros Urameshi chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
Nice chapter! And now I've seen Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy's dinosaur forms! They're cool! Please continue!

And nice appearence of Rooter!
Raxivace chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
The thing between Goofy, Donald, and Yu was hilarious! One thing I have to say though is that Sora doesn't seem like the kind of person to say sh!t though. Maybe less "severe" swears like damn or something, but I suppose it isn't a really big deal. Still, two days till the next chapter. Oh well. See ya later.

Signed,