Reviews for A Time Before Twilight
Rock Raider chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
Nice chapter. Had its funny moments. Like when Goofy made up that story of how they had saved Sora as an egg, the fight Donald & Sora had, & especially that "poo" I never thought that might be possible, but I underestimated YOU.
Neros Urameshi chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
What a great chapter! The fights of Cera and Donald were funny! And very nice dionsaur origin of Donald, Goofy and Jiminy raising Sora! Please continue!

And by the way, I have a few questions.

1. Considering the LBT TV series, could you add Ali, Rhett, Shorty, Tickles, Mo, Chomper and Ruby in the story so they can be with Littlefoot and the gang?

2. Is Mickey gonna be in the next chapter?

3. Would you have Littlefoot and the gang meet Mickey in his dino form?

That's all the questions.
Electuroo chapter 9 . 4/30/2007
Cool chapter, this is very well worth waiting for. I enjoyed watching it :) keep up the good work Key19.

10 out of 10 for this chapter :)
LBTRulezwhatIwant.net chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
Okay heres on for this chapter. Funny fight bewtween Cera and Donald. Update soon!
LBTRulezwhatIwant.net chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
PLease update soon man, I really like Kingdom Hearts and LBT! And a crossover of them is even better. Its been 3 months since the last update. PLease update soon.
Thunderblade chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
Awesome chapter! Finally LBT and KH gang meet up! What a team! The argument that kicked off between Cera and Donald was so funny. Characters were displayed to perfection. With the formalities done and dusted, the adventure can being. Looking forward to it! Well done!
Thunderblade chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
A chapter that was well worth the wait! Loved the section where Sora, Donald and Goofy first appeared on the LBT scene and I liked their choice of dinos too. Nice tribute to Sora W.T.K. Yu seems to be popping up just about everywhere now! Great chapter!
MysticGohan88 chapter 7 . 1/11/2007
Sorry about taht, didnt notice the first chapter you put up, so THATS what kinda dino Sora looks like, also what keyblade is he currently useing? Update soon.
MysticGohan88 chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Dont worry about it, you didnt lose your touch, the chaptrer came out kewl. Im glad you finaly updated. Also glad Sora and Littlefoots meeting happened. This story keeps getting better an better. Thanks for the chapter and update soon.
Electuroo chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
very cool, very cool pal, this is a real good story so far, I love the way Donald and Cera fight. they both are hot heads in their own lengue and now they in the same one. lol

I wonder how things will work out for them all. keep your work going. :)

can't wait to see more
ravenf6 chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Hm, you're right there's a problem going on, my first review didn't go through so I'll have do with this one (if the 1st one shows up anyway, go ahead and delete it).

It took a while to read these two chapters, but I really liked them. I never thought it possible, Donald's met his match in the anger department! He and Cera are lucky of one crucial thing; Cid's not there. If he was... God have mercy on them both.. lol!

Last I checked, KH2:FM is coming out on march 29th in Japan, so if you're planning on preording, now's a good time.

I'm impressed with all the ground you covered on the many different aspects here. I wonder what will come of Sora's new form? Powerful, but that rage could become a problem.

Good work, my friend. Ja ne for now.
DarkHououmon chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
LOL Spike sat on Donald, Goofy crashed into Spike. XD Yay they finally meet! XD
DarkHououmon chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
So they finally arrived in dinosaur land. Goofy scared off a dinosaur with his face? XD I can only imagine how Littlefoot and his pals will react. XD
DarkHououmon chapter 6 . 1/9/2007
O..Kenai made an appearance. And so did Koda. Oh and the tinysauruses too. They're so cute.
DarkHououmon chapter 5 . 1/9/2007