Reviews for Join Me In Martinique
TrudiRose chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Another lovely chapter. Very well-written! I love your style and descriptions.
GoldenJezebel chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Yet another wonderful chapter...it was very sweet and beautifully-written. I especially enjoyed the last scene. ;-)
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Well what a lovely story this is! _ I'm so glad to see you write something DS - it's so beautifully-written!
brian chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wonderfully written! Please write more.
Susana chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Congratulations, this is sweet. Well done. Update soon.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This is beautifully written! You have a lovely style - it sounds just like a novel. Very nice. The events seem slightly out of order from what was stated in the show...if you remember from 1795, in the scene where Angelique came to Barnabas' room expecting to resume their relationship, he apologized to her and explained that although he and Angelique had had a relationship, things changed - he got to know Josette and fell in love with HER. It seemed that he came to Martinique on business with Josette's father, had an affair with Angelique, and THEN realized he loved Josette. So I don't think he showed up at their house for the first time solely for the purpose of courting Josette. But your story is a lovely alternate version, very well-written. I'm putting it on Alert!
JMackenzie chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
An interesting beginning to a story that is rarely told. Please update soon!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2