Reviews for Shades of Grey
Update
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I must say, there aren't enough mermark stories out there, and this story is one of the better ones! I would love if you could for you to keep on writing because it was sooo cute :)
J-Walker C chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Please continue I live mermark stories. This one is awesome. Please update sooon please.

ヽ(;;)ノ
gilo chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
LOVE IT! and score for the dirty mistresses. and i like what you've done. i like how Meredith doesn't just fall back with Derek...because when you really think about it...he does screw her over a lot. she doenst help the situation but still. so i like this mix up! :)

and i cant wait to find out what happens in new york. and don't make the relationship too easy...no cheating...but small bumps in the road sort of thing. too easy just isn't real. have some Derek and Addison angst.

I CANT WAIT FOR MORE SO PLEASE POSR MORE SOON :)
tempybren chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Pleeese complete
EastAngels2009 chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
this is great. please update soon.
Mistress Storm chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I absolutely, positively LOVED IT! It was amazing as in wonderful, beautiful, astonishing, awe-inspiring, awesome, phenomenal, unique, astound― okay I'm going to stop now! But, please UPDATE! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!

-Mistress Storm
reina13 chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
love the story so far as well as the pairing
Ellyanah chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
Cute.
JennCorinthos chapter 11 . 5/6/2010
I am really interested this story, Hope you continue...

JENNIFER
BeckyRocks chapter 11 . 1/4/2010
awesome story!update soon!
anonymous chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
I really miss your Grey's Anatomy stories. Any chance you will update any of them soon?
xsofax chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
I like it.

Can't wait till the next chapter!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
azab chapter 11 . 11/4/2008