Reviews for The Gift of Youth
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This story is very good but has one little problem; Gandalf isn't at Helm's Deep yet, he's out collecting Eomer and his men.
Spartangal22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Great story!
Legolas the elf of Aragorn chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
cute. love it!
a rohan soldier chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I Hope that none of the boys who fought were under 10. If Theoden made boys fight I would rather it be older ones and not little ones.
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That made such perfect sense. I am going to remember this one for ever and ever.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
hehe lol
losse chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i've only reviewed twice on this site before...so i hope you get this even if you're not checking for reviews anymore... thank you for explaining legolas! ha, i'm having a hard time describing how grateful i am that someone finally addressed the topic and tried to resolve the differences between movie and book legolas! at least, first time i've seen it. this is better than any explanation i could have come up with :)
timme chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
legolas might be young amongst his own people IMMORTALS, but that doesn't mean he's a child when compared to humans. he has seen centuries after all, that much experience does make one wiser and older than an old mortal of less than a hundred years. ~shrugs~ men don't have time to reach the level of 'adult' that an elf does, that's all.

you portrayed a light-hearted legolas well at the end though.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Nice. :)
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
What can I say except its another little gem! This is a perfect explanation of why the character of Legolas was chosen over one of the other elves; as well as why the elf was so serious in the movie. Bravo!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i like that story ... a lot
just call me greenleafgirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ok, you deserve a place up there with the best of fanfiction writers! Way to go! Your stories rock!
elvellon9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I really liked your story and the way you wrote it, the whole point of view and the character you gave Legolas, my favourite character in the Lord of the Rings stories. I wished you had written more chapters :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Your storie is really good! and may I add all your other LOTR

stories are just as awesome!:)
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hiya,

Great fic, enjoyed reading it, very well done. . .Loved it.

Lol