Reviews for The Little White Bunny
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Screwyouscrewyouscrewyou now I
Have to be nice to my older sister *glares*
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
haha, so sweet.
Erurawien chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aahh, once again fanfiction has introduced me to a new show to love and obsess over.

I'm so glad I never believed in the Easter Bunny or Santa. I'm the kind of person who would have nightmares about it.

"...Sam from his restless doze, which had been filled with images of a huge white rabbit with big pointy teeth towering over him, demanding that he be nicer to his older brother."

Yeah, something like that probably.

Love love love this. I just wonder why Dean wouldn't have killed it when he first saw it. What he was doing there the first time. Or why he would voluntarily go back there a second time and stick his head in its hidey-hole.

Once again, fantastic job, I love this!
debzzz chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Gosh! That was absolutely hilarious! Brilliant idea and for some very weird reason I can totally picture Dean believing in the Easter Bunny LOL!

"Sam rolled his eyes and folded his long frame into the ‘67 Chevy Impala that his brother treated better than he did Sam." That was so funny! It totally cracked me up!
lucym chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Loved it! Very cute and funny.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Hi,

o_O;;

Bunny scare me. . ._

Lol, I am fan of Supernatural and I am very glad I found some great stories to read.

_

Loved it, great job, and please say the bunny doesnt kill people people. . ._

InuNightWalker
carocali chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
What a fun story! I love the persistance that Dean has, knowing that he is right. Yeah, I guess it's a bit weird, but really very 'Supernatural' in every aspect. Cool idea!

:D

Caroline
H A Kirby chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Of course the Easter Bunny exists, Sammy. Little bastard wrecks my diet every bloody year!

I'm chortling again
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh, this is _stunning_!
stealthyone chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Cute story. My favorite part was this one:

“I don’t understand,” Dean muttered, half to himself, withdrawing his head.

“Of course you don’t,” murmured Sam, laying what he hoped was a consoling hand on his brother’s shoulder. “No one understands, do they? It’s unfair, I know.”

LOL! Too cute.

Thanks for a fun read.
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That was SO much fun and so weird and you managed to keep them both in character throughout the whole thing. It's great when Dean's right! I loved this line:

“I don’t understand,” Dean muttered, half to himself, withdrawing his head.

That just had me laughing my ass off. Thanks for the great story!
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I love this story, it is so nice to see the boys looking for something that won't try to kill them for a change! :)
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I liked it, especially when Sam was like 'Are we there yet?' like five times. Good job.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was funny! 'Told you so'... I laughed so hard... The looks on their faces must have been priceless...
Rosalene chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That was funny! And extremely cute!