Reviews for Time Can't Heal
blackberrymint chapter 9 . 2/27
Gahhhhh, this fic is really good! It's so well written I can really feel the intense emotions, as well as the lighthearted scenes. It's also really easy to consume, and you don't overwrite it.

One thing that surprised me was how much I like Kira and Meyrin together in this fic. Never ever considered them as a couple, but they work so well in the fic, that I really hope they stay together even after Lacus' eventual return?

I can't decide on my feelings for Athrun. He's an absolute jerk and he abused Cagalli, but I really want to be able to like him, although I honestly can't think of a good enough reason for him to do what he did. And I feel Cagalli is making an understandable but colossal mistake.

Aki is delightful, I enjoy his LJ entires. I imagine him as looking like Athrun but with blonde hair and shorter. Lunamarie is also lovely.

Don't know if you'll ever continue this, but if you do I'll definitely read it. And wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this regardless. Thanks!
Antigone C chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
wow... this is just awesome! this is my first time to have come across this fic and I'm so just hooked I read all the chapters in one go.

I feel so much for Aki's character and he's so well portrayed with raw and dynamic emotions. I'm very much intrigued with the underlying possibilities within. I like the way you keep the emotions going on in this fic and I couldn't be more happier if you are going to continue this fic?

I know it has been 7 years since written, but yeah... Still hoping :)

Tinylittlerobots chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I read this when it first came out I believe, and I've stumbled across it and read all the chapters in 1 sitting.

This is still an entertaining and well written read.

I'm not fond of Ocs normally but you keep every character you create interesting, especially Aki. Aki actually intrigues me more than anyone else in the story and even more than Athrun and Cagalli's backstory. There's something really special about Aki.

You're dealing with a lot of issues here, abuse, adultery, depression etc so it's interesting to read.

Aki's emotions are pretty raw and realistic in my opinion.

It's a shame this fanfiction is on a hiatus, I would love to see it be continued but I understand if you've moved on :)
AsuCagafan chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
is cagalli still married to athrun or not? just asking. anyway, it's nice. please update this if you can.
sw33tdesiree chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
Great story so far. Keep it up! I can't wait for your next update and please update soon!
caga2007 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
wow great story update soon
meow-meow-kitty chow chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
wow... that was amazing... so meer was the whore athurn ran with? or was it lacus?

hmm... it makes me wonder...
meow-meow-kitty chow chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
oh this chapter made me cry... so good yet so sad...

why was athrun so abusive? poor aki...
nicestory chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
wow, it rox. bt cld u update mor pls!
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
aww thats so sad. i wonder wus lacus and athrun doing back. when i read the summary i didn't think it was appealing, but when i saw it in a community on LJ i read it D interesting storyline keep it up D
cherimai chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
great story! update soon :)
XMusicLuverX chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
OMG!Poor Aki,crying...Will Cagalli tel Aki shes been sleeping with Athrun?
daisukiasu'n'caga chapter 9 . 1/28/2007, close call! if aki was home sooner and quieter, he could have found out that the guy his mom was doing it with was his dad, he would have gone mad! lol.

update soon!

can't wait to read the next chapter!
gundamseedluver chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
Shuri 'in a world of black and white chapter 9 . 1/28/2007
AWW... Poor Aki!

The tension's building up...I can feel it tingling in my spine!

Hope you update soon1!