Reviews for Predatory Nature
lunalover505 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
i thought i was really cute!
GM NASAI chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I don't believe your missing anything... Well you could be a bit more specific with times. I had a little trouble with that. But other than that, it was good.
shugo tensai chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
nice. this is a rare pairing. like what you did with it.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ashabird chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I really enjoyed this
Read it about 5 times because it always seems like there should be another chapter
Please say there will be more
Pleeeeeeeeease? ( puppy dog eyes )
I would be really excited to see what happens next (really excited)
That is if you don't leave my hope to die a sad and lonely death
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I have to say, I really want to see this continued!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hmmmm, interesting. . Uhm, yeah, that's the only way I can describe this so far. . Is there going to be more chapters?
Tempest S chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
There just aren't enough Kisame/Naruto pairings. And most of them haven't been updated for a year.
Wheatly chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
ya know... rape isnt techinically rape, if the person receiving it is actually begging for more the entire time, yes naruto would definitlly be begging for more as kisame took him... yes begging...lots of begging ... *nosebleed*
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
cant wait for more really good
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Sorry I'm not logged in (the site's being weird to me) but this is my profile name.

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story and how relieved I was that you knew the difference between shota and rape (so few authors do), I was worried for a moments there. But you are a true authors and gave such a great story for such an unusual pairing (to me anyway) but I'm truly glad that read this story.

Thank you for taking the effort and time to create and post this story.
claw06 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is an incredible story! I LUV Kisame with a passion.. tho my friends find it wierd and tease me for it at evry turn ..But I just cant help it! Hes just soo cute! Thanx for writing it!
Wolfsredfalcon chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
LMAO! "cute fluffy corpses" *snickers* there should be a sequel...or is there? hmm...*runs away grinning insanely to check*
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
great story. Naruto was technically considered an adult once he became a ninja. They all were.