Reviews for A Hero's End
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Wow! Sucker punch right in the feels!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh my goodness this was sad! Dean shot by some kid robber? Dying a hero saving a mom for her child to have the life he and Sam never had;-( Just hurt my heart!
SupernaturalGurl07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
oh, that was so sad. But very good. Keep up the good work. xD
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
OMG! x.x

Poor Dean!

Well, at least that was the death of an hero, for sure

See ya around

shaneo6930 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I've been on an angst kick, and this one really hit the spot. Awesomely sad story. Especially loved that last sentence.
sc chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Ugh! Well written! made me cry!
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
As much as I dislike the thought of Dean dying before his work is finished, your story is a brusque reminder how fate can intervene in the most common of situations and life can be snatched from us. I would suggest adding that when Sam awoke from this nightmare, he looked over and watched Dean sleeping soundly.
The Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was an awesome sad and very job on writing it.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
The last paragraph really says it all. Dean's a hero and would no one would know if it'd been a regular job. The recognition of a hero's death at least gave Sam some comfort.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 5/23/2006

That was so sad that it was great! I loved it! Keep up the good work.

-Lover of Angelus
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I hate pointless death, and you made sure this wasn't one. Of course, I always hate when Dean dies, but I actually think he wouldn't be too upset about it himself. LOL. Good read.

snchills chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Too sad. Good story.
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
How sad. Very moving. We do know from 'Nightmare' that Dean would give his life to save others, this is very consistent with his character.