Reviews for The Night Has Come To Hold Us Young
Rashaka chapter 10 . 7/31
Edward (guest)

thank you for the enthusiastic reviews, although if you've read many fanfictions then I'm curious as to why you don't understand the concept of a canonverse AU (wherein things happen in the fic that didn't in the show), nor why you didn't notice that the original publish date is April, 2006, which is obviously before season 3 even aired. And also, 11 years ago.

But here's the real kicker: there are actually 30 chapters and I took down most of them and I was going to revise them, but i never did

maybe some day I will, maybe someday i won't!

you'll never know

you'll never get to grade them

you'll never learn what the point of it all was. \_(ツ)_/

also p.s. i'm the one who murdered Joffrey at the wedding

-Olenna Tyrell ( aka Rashaka)
Edward chapter 10 . 7/31
I thought Katara would hook up with Zuko. That's the whole reason I read this. was this story just for moody melancholic teenagers and other moody people? I'm just questioning, I wanted to read a Zutara fan-fictions, and I chose your story. Good job though, good explanation for Katara wanting the scrolls, I know this is an AU but I just can't help writing about the problems with this fan-fiction, sorry. Keep it Lit though!:)
Edward chapter 9 . 7/31
How is Zutara going to happen if Katara leave's? I'm just questioning, I get Katara's perspective, but if she stays and makes peace with all the fire bender citizens she could finally put away her hatred and begin to help the reconstruction. I get that she wants to help her people but she can help teach water benders, and help more people move to the fire nation. Good job on this one, but theirs so much blank space you could've covered and put more parts of the story to lessen how many questions (me) and other people have. Just saying, you didn't really think about that did you. Even if you did why didn't you do that? Sorry if your getting tired of what I'm typing, I'm just giving options for your next fan-fiction's in the future. Normally I would type more about the story, but their's not much to type about (most of it is explaining about what the characters feel, or what they're going to do. Great job! Keep it LIT!
Edward chapter 8 . 7/31
"Three closest family members have died in a single week", who are those three? Azula, his father and who else? Good job describing how Zuko would feel, but whose the third family member? Hope you find more inspirations to write fan-fictions and keep it lit! Your doing decent. Not to be impudent/rude, sorry if you feel that way.
Edward chapter 6 . 7/31
We'll at least Azula is taking her "loss" better. Another question though, why didn't you put the story of why Azula asleep, and how Zuko snuck in? This is pretty decent, but their are many flaws, if this was your first fan-fiction then I get it, but if it's your second you should put more thought in what you wrote. Sorry if I sound like a teacher, I just read a lot of fan-fictions so I have expectations. Great job though!:) Keep it up!
Edward chapter 7 . 7/30
OKAY! That's a thing. I guess that gets Katara sparking up a relationship with Zuko. I think its a little late to start the fight for him, but it's your story. I guess it makes sense. Good job, good plot-twist, It's just unusual for me because it's not even cannon, but it works (it;s a fan-fiction).
Edward chapter 6 . 7/30
WOW! What happened? I would've like it if you wrote the battle between Zuko and Azula, but I guess that works, speeds things up. Really confusing, but okay, your the author! Keep it lit, lots of plot twists!
Edward chapter 5 . 7/30
I got to say, that didn't happen in the actual show, and this was a kids show why the swearing? And even though Katara didn't actually fight Mei (and since its not canon, I get it) but I didn't think Katara would (basically) terrorize Mei by bullying Mei, I'd think Katara would have at least enough empathy to Mei who was just fighting for her country. Good job making that possible fighting match-up because I was honestly expecting Azula (again, not canon). This one was a decent one, but even though I found some typo's, good job!
Edward chapter 4 . 7/30
Zuko acting cool and to complain, but he's always so serious, but when he does get emotional he just showed too much in my opinion. Cool thing learning about more of his heritage though, I didn't know he was the grandchild of Avatar Roku and Fire lord Azulon. Thank you for teaching me Zuko's heritage. I hope you make more fan-fiction's like this (but with all the plotting in one chapter). Anyway's, keep it lit! Love what your doing!
Edward chapter 3 . 7/30
I don't know why you have to tell the story, I mean, I guess some people prefer this better, but for your sake, why didn't you just start with the "After", but I mean, it was your decision, so, I guess. I hope you would put my thoughts into consideration and keep it lit!
Edward chapter 2 . 7/30
Really sad. I just wanted to read a fan-fiction about Zutara, but I didn't expect so many deaths from the get-go. I know you probably just copied off from the show, internet, book, or friend, but still, good copying the actual show (although you probably just paused the TV, still)your trying to get the plot for the story! One question though, why didn't you just put all of the "Before's" in one chapter? Keep it lit though!
Very sad. I know this isn't canon but I just can't stand the thought of that happening. They had just found out their father was still alive many episodes ago, and they probably kept on thinking they would see him in the final battle. I got to say, that was a very melancholic way to start a fan-fiction. At least it was short, and job though! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I didn't really like it. I was okay but not really a zutara 'story' and was quite confusing. Some explanation or more descriptive detail would be nice
Madeline chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I almost thought the oil would be blood! How silly of me!(Although if it were blood, who's blood would it be?)
Madeline chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
CHEW ON THAT AZULA! Hehm, I mean, well done Zuko of the Fire Nation. ;)