Reviews for The Night Has Come To Hold Us Young
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
I didn't really like it. I was okay but not really a zutara 'story' and was quite confusing. Some explanation or more descriptive detail would be nice
Madeline chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I almost thought the oil would be blood! How silly of me!(Although if it were blood, who's blood would it be?)
Madeline chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
CHEW ON THAT AZULA! Hehm, I mean, well done Zuko of the Fire Nation. ;)
Madeline chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Ktara is a little cruel and unforgiving in this - I like it.
Madeline chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
You just LOVE to make me cry! DONT YOU!
Madeline chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Chartuce chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Love it but are you gonna finish or was that it completely?
requim17 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
I love your AU, and I love that you're mixing important features from the show back in so that it has that element of canon.
Stella Maris0 chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
This is really interesting, I'm excited to see where you go with it.
Hango chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Hm, nice story, I always loved good drabble series.

I dunno what were they like actually before you'd rewritten them actually, but now they are really catchy and stunning. Guess you've chosen the perfect scenes of your AU version of the war, huh?

The only exception is maybe the last one... why explaining all this technical stuff? I think it made the chapter less striking imo.
Tomm chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
Brilliant! The writing, characterizations, Everything!

Please continue!
P.O.J.A chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Awesome drabbles! I see Katara and Zuko are finally getting some screen time in the story lol, and now that the foundation for future interactions has been laid down by the previous chapters (which depicted the war and its outcomes very smoothly for drabbles) I can't wait to read what happens next!

It started off awesome and we're half-way there, I anticipate future outcomes from these two :) Great job on this fic Rashaka!

P.O.J.A _
Constantine chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Please write more.
likeliquidsunshine chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
Hello! Hello! I'm so glad you updated!

Right down to the matter... When I thought your writing style for this story couldn't get any better, you proved me completely wrong with all your pretty sentenses and awesome descriptions. So few words of yours speak volumes phew! And you change the story around a bit, which took me by surprise in a good way. But I sure hope you would develop it (esp. all the characters) soon! Waiting for another miracle right here ;) BTW Thanks so much for the update. Ps. Don't let life steal you away from us for too long please! Haha!
Optimisticynic chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm beyond ecstatic that you're back to updating this story. :)