Reviews for Hell Tempted Me
I loved it.
The whole time I was reading it I wasn't sure what would happen next. It was so sweet with brick being conflicted with his feelings and how even thought e was pissed beyond belief, he still had all of those cute moments.
Your an awesome righter and I hope you know that.
Technokitty818 chapter 1 . 5/17
Not bad, I love seeing older versions of the PPG and the RRB, Buttercup and Butch are my favorites, but I do think their is something about the two Reds that I like as well.
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 5/16
I just read this and it's really wonderfully sweet. Brick does have a soft side.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I liked it. Nice amount of hate and violence along with the perfect amount of a sort of romance.
BeautifulShadow14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Hmmm,,,I'm not a big,BIG fan of the reds but I like it, it seems...More realistic, Anyways good job!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is pretty good. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
So confused
ledges chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was such an amazing story, you've tempted me to write a dark story of my own XD

Really, you have a nice talent and I'll definitely be reading more from you :)
VixLovesDinos chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
It's beautious :3
I loved it and the conflicting emotions made my emotions sway.
Much Talent.
Such Fanfiction.
Wow.
Very Blossick.
ferity90 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
) realistic story) thanks a lot
Hibbbers chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is one of the best stories I have read! I love how he is so conflicted, yet he gives in to his temptations instead of just helping her. I didn't expect that ending, different from usual ones and i'm so glad it is! I look forward to other stories!
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I always loved this story!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
An artistic work. I greatly enjoy the way you characterized him and Blossom and it was very interesting to see how his thoughts played out. This quality is obviously much better than the average fiction. For that, thank you. :)
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Very interesting story! Definitely different from most stories that I've read, but in a good way. I think the idea and use of the lyrics from the "Glory of Love" for irony was very good!
CrescentDragon22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This should be a story I'm curious on how brick would act after what happen