Reviews for Conclusions
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
great story...wish it was finished. PLEASE. Love how Wilson is such a whinny little girl. His character is perfect, wish his personality was less annoying. He always gets so smug whenever he gets to weasel some personal information out of House...makes me want to punch him. Plus if he never has anything nice to say to either House's face or behind his back why does he continue to stay friends with him? My guess is he gets to feel superior by letting EVERYONE know how put upon he is just by having to endure his friendship with House. Really hate Wilson.
Ivy3 chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
Wish this fic wouldn't have ended. Wilson figuring out House's mysterious behavior, Chase angst, 3 cases to solve (although you did rush them in the last chapter) and snappy House- make great fic. Nicely done.
Lerrinus chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Wonderful story so far, I like the Sherlock Holmes quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Please keep up the great work!

:-)
sherlock21b chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
An interesting story and premise. I look forward to reading more.
House Calls chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
I'm so glad I 'found' this story! It pulled me right away and doesn't want to let go. I'm looking forward to more! Great job with the characters - old and new.
Merlin71 chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Really well written story. You really nail all the characters, but I especially love your Chase.
Tbird chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
This story is excellent. The idea of House's team diagnosing patients he's already diagnosed is interesting and original, as are the medical cases themselves, and the character voices sound real. I'm usually wary of stories that bring in unknown House relatives, but Carolyn and Pamela will work as long as they aren't Mary Sues. Please keep writing!
techyeon chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
Grande, grand, groß, groot, большой, μεγάλος!

(Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Greek.)

Such a House thing to do... MORE!... Please. (English).
AtreidesHeir chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Good beginning. Patiently going onto the next chapter.
DeengoBlue chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
You have me hooked.

I'm interested in the story, the characters sound true, and your medical gobblygook confuses me as much as the real thing. Good stuff. I'm looking forward to more chapters and finding out more about those other Houses.
Becky O'Calahan chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Hm I really like this! The characterisations are nearly perfect, and the dialogue is mostly spot on...really hard with a snark-and-sincerity fandom like House. Can't wait for the update!
Dani chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
This is so great - it should be made into an epi! Keep up the great work! Thanks!
shinyfairylights chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
I think you did a wonderful job. I'll definately keep reading, keep up the good work :)
Rubix-Complex chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
This is really good. And funny, too. You should add more. Soon.
soccerchick13 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Hello,

I noticed that you had no reviews so far, so here I am, reviewing. Just to let you know, in the first chapter you say 12 people came under House's care that month, but then you said 10 where ok, but 3 died. Um last time I checked 10313 not 12. Also you have a few spelling mistakes here and there, but I've seen worse. Also it's already starting to lose interest of who the person is from chapter one.

Other than that I think your story is really good, amazing if it's your first one. Ususally new people totally butcher House's character but you did a pretty good job, of doing that as little as possible. Hope you update soon, I'm still wondering who this mystery person is, hopefully you'll explain in the next chapter!

~~soccerchick13~~