Reviews for Post Mortem
Ayakafic chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
This was such a joy to read. Not because it was a happy story, quite the opposite, but because it was so well written and for me it explained a lot. It filled holes of things I'd loved to hear from them, or find the words to write myself(not likely), so thank you.

Nynaeve1723 chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Reviewing this took me way too long! I plead work, projects and being sick, but wanted to say there was only one flaw with this story - it was over too soon! I always love your writing and can't tell you how thrilled I am every time you write something. Thanks for this great story.

Serenity Blossom chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Very good. Keep up the good work.
Sunny2006 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
There is always a chance! This was a great story..well done!

How'd you know the Blue Hens were my school mascot? :-)
Solleluna1603 chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
LOVED it! Great work.
Shimigirl chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
great story but I would have really liked the ending to be that yes there was a chance and that they we gonna take it then but it was good all the same!
pryrmtns chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
I like the ending, b/c they didn't end up together, all lovey dovey, life is grand. You left us with hope for a "someday".. but for now.. people need to think.
can-can-can chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Nice. I really loved the way you wrote this. Everything they got out, everything they said needed to be put out there and you kept it very true to both of the characters. Great job.

Somewhere down the road... :) I'm not giving up hope yet.
Ayjah chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
never an ending between those two huh?
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
That was good-thank you for the "hopeful" ending-maybe Woody will get the help he needs-and Jordan will give him another chance.

AND-Lulu will get kicked to the curb as she deserves! Ha!

Thanks for a good and realistic fic!
RT4ever chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
As I'm sure I've stated for all of your stories. I'm not ready for it to end.

It was a good run though. Finally talking was nice, instead of all the wrong ideas/impressions.

I LOVED the ring part. My poor Woods with that one.

Once more great work!
rt4ever chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Such a great end to this chapter. I can't wait for more!
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Good chapter.
pryrmtns chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
I am impressed with the details, especially the medical, you've put into this story. Makes for a great and believable read.
Shimigirl chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
WOw that that an intence chapter I loved it keep up the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »