Reviews for Amends
AfricanChieftess chapter 13 . 2/12
Absolutely wonderful! I loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2017
Loved this story. Reading it in 2017 and it is still beautiful. Just finished watching season 5 and this story reminds me of why I love MiSa so!
Tee chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
This was brilliant! The best Sarah & Michael story on FF right now. I just recently started watching the show and am totally hooked on these two!
Thanks for a great HAPPY story with MiSa- goodness knows they need it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I read this all and it was probably the best one yet
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
this was so inredibly beautiful. especially the eiplogue. I love it
riotgirllina chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
Super Cute!

love the story

def one of my favs!
XxShOrTiExX chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
This story was great! The whols time I was just hoping they would get together and he would be free. You described everything perfectly not too much not too little PERFECT!

I love prison break...probs ties first as my fave program eva alongside lost :)
anaron27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
i loved it is was great! its the best i have read.
Prison Break Fic Crazeeeee chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
Just had to add a review here.. Besides for the last 2 chapters, this is my fave chapter! I just love the Linc/LJ scene (totally dig all the stuff with Veronica and Linc too!)
Prison Break Fic Crazeeeee chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
LOVE it! Arr, its so sweet!
Prison Break Fic Crazeeeeee chapter 13 . 7/18/2006
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

For writing such a lovely story! i loved every minute of it so much! Really. I think this is the best story i have read here - ever!

I hope you write another story soon.

Emma
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 13 . 7/6/2006
amusing
Dixiegrlnc0202 chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
I just started reading your fanfic and couldnt stop reading until I finished it. I love the story! I was wondering if maybe you could write a sequel or another fanfic about Prison Break's Michael and Sara, I would love to read it if you do.
Nr.Six chapter 13 . 6/30/2006
Ah! What a sweet ending! Especially that the warden is there too, and Ah... This is one of the best stories I have read on fanfic net! Thanks so much! Hope you'll write a lot more in the future!
Nr.Six chapter 12 . 6/30/2006