Reviews for Savior
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Wow, I really liked the way you wrote this. Simple and beautiful. Thanks for the words.
19981512 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was absolutely awesome! And the way you write is so amazing, I loved it :) that story was beautiful!
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
love love love.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
beautiful.

*runs off to read your other fics*
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Once again, very well done! :)
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
yeah...your awesome
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Beautifully poetic and poignant at the same time. Amazing.
me chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I really liked 's so sweet the way the branch people aren'that cold. I usually don't read fics that are so short but you did this perfecty. *bows down*
Aki Kasumi chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Wow, I know you did this more than a year ago, but I appreciate your unusual insight. What unusually keen masuline insight. Someone close to me once said "Men are hopelessly romantic pretending to be powerful and Women are hopelessly powerful pretending to be romantic." hm, I like your writing.
jayesquare chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
great job!

sweet!

loved it!
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Nice story.
nejiluver29 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
omg...that story was so touching...

i love your style of writing...it really captures both the personalities of the characters, altho it may not be highlghted in the anime that much itself...

i can't wait to read more of your work!
Windaerie chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Beautiful to the core.

Please continue writing!
Fire-Water032 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I always thought that marrying the Main House and the Branch house, uniting them as one, would solve most of the Hyuuga's Clan problem. And what better way than with Hinata and Neji. So yey (taking this in count) we share opinions. It is good, I like the way the maids and servants have a high expectation about Hinata.
Random Person chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was so sweet! A bit too much Hiashi-bashing, but I liked how Hinata and Neji were portrayed! They'll be perfect for Hyuuga joint leadership. D