Reviews for Ginny's last resort
AnimagiPotter chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Ommmmmmmmmiiiiooosh
immovinout chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Beautifuly written. And, a very scary consept. Also, very likely.
SanityEscapesMe chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh...I like your twist on this...very cool
Aliesha chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I love the twist in this. I'm in love with the idea that Tom has never left her...I wish that JKR would use it. She never really mentions (except briefly) what happened to Ginny...that's why I love fics like this so much.
HowAreYou chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
It's actually avada kedavra, but it was amazing. the story I mean.
Blonde-gym-chick chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was a great story. Short but to the point.
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow! Built on a bloody brilliant idea. I don't believe it for a second in reality, but it's great to toy around with in a fic. And the sure way you wrote it - no justification, just a tone of total authority - certainly made me believe for a few minutes that Yes, this will be what happens. And you know what else? It's a great trick to at last be free, for a little while, to appreciate Riddle, who could see at least with hindsight.

Whew. Backtracking for a moment, also let me send a nod to the beginning - surveying the battle, noting what's going on everywhere and where.

Am adding to Favorite Stories.

Sincerely (if a little sleepily, sorry),

Jobey
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow. Did I say in my last review that 'Luna's Death' was one of your best fics? Well I'm going to say the same here. That was incredible - and I rarely say that about fics that Luna doesn't feature in as the main character.

The writing, the ideas - where do you get them from? and just...wow!

Throughout the last half of the story my heart was beating faster than normal, I was really concentrating on the characters and eager yet afraid to find out what would come next.

As each character died, my shoulders rose and fell with them, and then the end...'His eyes.' That gave the story a little twist, and then the end...just amazing. This would be a good way for Voldemort to die in the real books, actually. The idea of Harry using polyjuice potion would have been good, too, and may have given him more chance in the battle.

Different from your usual style, but fantastic.

Just one technical note - it's actually 'Avada Kedavra' rather than 'Adava'.

Keep up this brilliant writing!

Tabby x
Cylo chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Great story!
Possum132 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow! You don't usually write such dark fics, but this is a great exploration of Voldemort's fear of death - and Dumbledore's theory that Voldemort has created the very people who will bring him down. The diary really comes back to bite him!
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Ok...this is really strange. To be honest, this is more than my brain can process at the time (I'm really tired. I can hardly move my hands to write this massage). Anyway, it's really, really, really good. You know how to write very good action scenes. I'll reread the story tomorrow when I'll be more alert, so I can admire the beauty of your story.
fledge chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
An amazing if slightly bewildering short piece - So, Tom Riddle and Voldemort are TWO different - well, things? Interesting indeed. I expect the question good or bad cannot be asked here, right?

Note: ParCeltongue has a slightly comic effect ... It's nothing to send by post, is it?