Reviews for Shinji Huntin' Season!
Ryuus2 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
This is pretty good. It could use some polishing up, but it's still good. I like how the harem is so completely one-sided. Barring the three main girls of course. Though I personally wouldn't mind seeing those other girls put that late to work like Hikari is for Touji ;) hehuhu

Keep up the great work.
raw666 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Interesting story, so will the guys look embarrass at not being up to Shenji's standards. I do wonder who will be the first to pop his cherry. My money is a crazy combination of the three main girls.
1v2 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
this is a great fic so why have you not updated since 03-10-02 it is already 06-04-08 and this fic does should not die so please continue it.
the automail mercenary chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
i vote rei. she's is the best!
mauricio chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
Where oh where is the next CHAPTER...it's ben years and no updates. if your dead then im sure that heaven's got an internet conexion
WAITING AND WAITING chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
I THINK ITS BEEN WHAT 6 MONTHS SINCE UVE UPDATED ITS NOW CLOSE TO AUGEST, DAM UPDATE
Forever Rahhel chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
The url doesn't work and I don't find another chapter.

Where the heck can I get on?
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Did ya move on with life and forget about writing? Maybe ya did...oh well...
Draknal chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
AH! You have to update SOON! PLEASE! It's been years since you have updated this! It is so funny! And everyone is SO in character! This fic is incredible and I wish to read more about Shinji's plight! DEAR GOD UPDATE MAN! IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS SACRED!
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
Oh please come back to update
Berserk chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
This is really good, I had some good laughs :D.
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Holy Sit. Wow.

(Note yo self: Go hunting for old fics more often, it's quite rewarding.)

THis is very good. Never stop writing.
pyramidgirl89 chapter 5 . 7/18/2005
somebody should definitely start a Shinji torture C2...

Anyway this story is really funny I hope u update soon!

Pyramidgirl89
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Hey love tha story. Its a Entertainingly unique story and i cant wait to read the rest!
JWM chapter 5 . 3/6/2005
I love your stories! But where have you gone? Its been three years without an update and your site doesn't have anything. PLEASE COME BACK!