Reviews for Living in the Shadows Adopted
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
i like the basic storyline but it definitely needs a bit more polish
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Flame, flame, flame.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
I think your story is really good. But I'd like to bring up the fact that Roman Catholic's sabbath is on a Sunday not a Wednesday other then that I'm finding your story a really enjoyable read :) and I hope you update soon
wingedangel791 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Wait so Lily is mad and jealous of Remus... but wasn't she in the kitchen when James blow-up on Remus and basically said that he never wanted Harry? I mean if she loves her child then she should take care of him... but she didn't because she was scared of him... if so I don't' think that she deserves to be his mother!

Anyways good story! Keep updating! i would suggest you say something about where they are when you do a scene change or something...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You adopted Anti-thule's story.
dragonrider1254 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
Dude in that chapter it sounded like they were geting married. Did u mean for it to sound like that
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
I guess this story needs to be adopted again.
Shannon the Original chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
update soon
Siladhiel Lithvirax chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
CRITICISM ALERT (if you do not like criticism then only read 1st and 3rd paragraph.)

Your story is great, really the ideas and originality are awesome and extremely original. I commend you on your ingenuity

Your story idea is actually very good. I believe you simply need to flesh out your settings and characters a bit more, add in actions, mystery, details like what exactly it felt like to be finally leaving the Potter house, How bad Harry felt that they neglected him and shut him up in his own cell for 10 years. What are the emotions going through his mind as his Dad confronts Lupin and why does James all of a sudden blow up when there were no previous context for which he had motive to confront Lupin?

these are just questions I ask you to help you better improve your writing and I really hope you take them to heart and do not get offended.

~Siladhiel
Dangerous Redhead chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
write!
yelle chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
It's a good story with a good plot, but I would watch out with spelling. And your use of 'i' when someone in the story is refering to themselves. Other that that, good job!
loves2read chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Actually, the language of Cambodia is Khmer. Also, this is pretty good.
Anber chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
who adopted this fic
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
im sad to know that u have abandoned this story as it was getting good. if someone does adopt it could u send me a pm so i can find them? thanks
Allie-grrl4 chapter 8 . 8/17/2008