Reviews for Closing Down
CandyCentric chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I really love this story!

But I thought I read you already finished writing it? Are you not gonne update?

PLEASE?
djonie chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
love it! please update!
Axel Osbourne chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
I like it so far, but I wonder why you seem to be making Logan a bad guy (Maybe I'm wrong) I do agree that theysould have left the show on, or at least gave us some kind of ending though?
Fallen Heart chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Wow, I just found this fic. It's awesome. Really :D
FoxLix chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
Hey this is one of my favorite Dark Angel Fics. Please update soon I really want to see what happens next. You have a great storyline here and I can't wait to see how it unfolds
lakergirl08 chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
I love fics with Max's sibs and I'm glad that Max didn't cave into Zack. Zack needs to be reminded that all those transgenics have 10 years of training over him and his sibs, so they're more than capable of taking care of themselves.
dustori chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
Please continue with this story, I like it. I hate reading unfinish stories especially if they are good. So PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
clare328 chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Hey, this is great! please update soon! hee hee, i like the idea of zack thinking he could lead and then getting shut down... a bit logan like dont you think?;)

Bee
lakergirl08 chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Where were her brothers and sisters during all of this? I'd think they'd want to see their baby sister asap. Nice to see Brin out and about and on their side.
CandyCentric chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Very nice! I hope to hear more soon! :0
Angelp316 chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
i would love to see her sibling see what a kick ass take charge female she is and for this to be a MA of course
NeoHummel chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Love the plot.

Can't wait to 'see' Krit and Jondy's expressions when they find out who the 'mysterious' woman is, this leader of TC :D
FoxLix chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Hey This is really good. The story line sounds interesting but please update i can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
ljubezen chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
nice chap. i was glad to come home to an update.
AKA DD chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
So far so good. The only that bugged me was the pacing. I thought everything was happening too fast, but maybe you have a reason for that.

Please post the next chapter...and more!