Reviews for Things That Go Bump in the Night
Arinia chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Aww! I like the idea of Dean teeling Sam that monsters were real instead of John, and I think you wrote how the conversation would go perfectly.
snowchic92 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
aw! so sweet! i loved it!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
aw that was so cute.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
that was so sweet!
bjxmas chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I loved how you crafted this story. The brotherly bond at such a young age is priceless. You really captured Dean's protective way with his brother.

It broke my heart to think about how Dad handled telling Dean the truth and how he had to deal with it on his own.

Sammy is so lucky to have Dean as his big brother.

You wrote the story I hadn't even thought about before.

Thanks!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Thank you for sharing your story.

I enjoyed your version of the brothers past. I like how you described the boys. I have imagined what they looked like as children, and your description matches. It was disappointing to see the actors chosen to play them in Something Wicked.

I loved the last line of your story, very true!
midnight893 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Wow thats amazing and sad. I know this is going to sound pathedic. But at the end. I cried. When sam was saying Dean your my here. And then Dean ws like know I m not. Sam was like will u protect me. THat made me cry. THen Dean was like, ya! That was amazing. Im very emotional. FYI
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Have to shout out loud here, but, Dean is our Sam's hero - yes "H.E.R.O."

Wonderful background story to how poor Sam is indocrinated into the Winchester world of the unnatural at such a tender age and how Dean was forced to play the part of confessor. Love more soon pleze.
raspberrywine chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Aw! That's really cute! "Are you a hero too Dean?"

I think he his. Dean is a hero too! Awesome