Reviews for Ginny's Heart
sexywishes4u chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
hey i loved this story by the way you better hurry up and write the next chapter bcas the suspense is killing me.
Mysterious Grey chapter 5 . 9/8/2006
I like it. Though I'm a little confused as to why Ginny says "what have i done?". I know she went too far, but shouldn't Draco be saying that? Oh well, im just confuzzled. But awsome job anyway. Keep writing.

suhpkim chapter 5 . 7/15/2006
OMG this is so on my fave. stories list now.

PLEASE update, and FAST x15253753746354
xojulesxo chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
I LOVE IT. but it made me a tad upset that ginny showed weakness. but it really developed the character and made ginny more human than superwoman. great JOB!
pinkstargummii chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
Really enjoying this fic; love Ginny's witty comments. Hope to see more! :)
Dally's Stalker chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
I'm happy that you kept on writing this fic. I thought it was gunna be abandoned. So, YAYs for you, Honey! Keep on writing! I hope ya don't get stuck again! The new class and them being parteners was a good idea!
Queen of Night chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
bad Draco! you should slap him with a rubber skillet
Tanelle chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
Brilliant. The Suspense... Considering Draco saw the 'flash of light' does he not feel it too as Ginny just has? Please update soon
Amaranth-Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I liked this chapter. WAY too short though. When your stuck, try working on your plot outline. Ive found that if you draw little boxes and jot down notes and crap and draw arrows, all on a blank paper, it helps. :)
Aphordite chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I kind of didn't get the last part of the chapter but well done nonetheless. maybe your next chapter can be about the first calss they have togetherand stick them with whatever ridiculous assignment you can think of (just a thought) write more soon
SilverFireflies chapter 5 . 6/6/2006

Well, I liked the chapter...I did had some trouble following why Ginny felt so horribly wrong when Malfoy touched her(not taking in notice that he was choking her, lol)

Anyways, I know that you'll explain it to me o

oh, and I wont criticize(is that how u spell it?) your grammar, because I speak spanish! xD

I hope thats constructive enough! lol

kisses and cookie dough for you!

Notused930 chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Chapters like this make me realize how unfair cliffhangers are to readers and make me want to change. And then I think- Why? Anyway, please update soon as that chapter was very short.
Amaranth-Malfoy chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
Nicely written! :) However I felt that this chapter lacked content... it felt unfinished, like just a tiny piece of a chapter.
12345M6789 chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
The Slytherin Elite. HAHAHA! I loved that bit between them and Ginny. OUCH!
shadieladie chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
oh that was really good!