Reviews for Plugs and Outlets
megan1000 chapter 1 . 2/13
Really well written, very amusing:)
Merry Fox chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh mygod!
Hilarious!
:D
Gabby chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was soo funny to me. I capfuls by stop laughing thanks you made my week. Clever
JustGoogleIt chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Haha! I thoroughly enjoyed this :D

Thanks for sharing!

-Bethany
Tammy Romani chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
haha very funny :)
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You gotta love Mr Weasley!
smkffnut chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I know you wrote this forever and a day ago, but I just found it. This was truly one of the funniest fanfiction stories I have ever encountered and I've read a lot... This one's going in my favs. Thanks for writing!
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is so funny,I couldn't stop laughing and felt a bit bad for Ron. I just loved it :o)
mysinger chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was hilarious! The dialogue was brilliant, especially Fred's comment about their Dad's facination with plugs. Poor Ron. It figures that Fred and George would find a way to pull one over on him. Well done.
daliabean chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I am crying with laughter. You are an absolute genius and have captured the characters beautifully. This is even better than the one where Sirius tries to give Harry The Talk by quoting "When A Man Loves A Woman".
TheUnraptured chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Dude, this was great. I literally burst out loud laughing while reading this. Try explaining that to the people in the room with you.
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was soo funny!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
When I first clicked this story I was like..."How could it possibly have to many reviews?" And now I get it, it's awesome! Very in charactor, and I loved the glimpse of what other Weasleys did as well. Great
harrypotterspirit chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
as a parent, this had me smiling. Cute
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOL! Original, I like it!