Reviews for Plugs and Outlets
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This fanfic really made me laugh. It's just totally Arthur with his plugs and outlets!
ChocolateChipSurprise chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
LMAO! This had me laughing for a while.. especially the ""Well, son, I was hoping that you would be responsible and wait for a while, but I can’t force you. And speaking of forcing…make sure you never force a plug into an outlet. You may end up with bent prongs."

Ron starred at his father. "What?"

"And sometimes when the plug just won’t fit, we can use the lubricaderm spell. Works wonders!" part. Hilarious! Dear lord, all I can say for this is great job.
sweet-destiny3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
great story. really funny. plugs and outlets...great way to explain something so hard to explain. hehe.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
"Hermione is not an outlet!", "Well, she's not a plug" I loved that statement. Made me laugh out loud in front of an empty room! Well, anyway, weird really, but nice
gatoriris chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Haha! You really have a knack for making people laugh - my mother thought I was insane when I started laughing out loud... Great job!
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
again i absolutly love this

ladyverse chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
oh, hilariousness! i love it. it's exactly the kind of thing Mr. Weasley would say to his sons when discussing the facts of life. a great fic is a beautiful thing. this is beautiful *sob*
YamaS chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
That could quite possibly be one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm almost in tears I'm laughing so hard. I love Arthur so much and you have his charater spot on. Good job. _
Angie chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This fic was a hoot. I enjoyed it a lot. Not only funny but well written. Thanks for the chuckle. :)

Br0ken ReFlectons chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
HAHAHAHAH that was amazing! I am going to go and read Quills and Inkbottles now.

I was lauging out loud at this. You really do have a brilliant quality collection of HP fan fics. Great work!

You should submit this story to MuggleNet's new Fan Fiction section. It's really good, and I know this story woud get approved (they manually validate stories) -
Natali chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
i loved it. it's great that both u and ur husband can both enjoy it.

thankfully, my mom never gave me the talk. i just...sorta learned.

lol ty VERY MUCH for the laugh. i needed it
Hermione30 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I read this one ages ago (you've had phenomenal success with it), and I thought I reviewed it, but it's not on there. It's the funniest thing I have ever read. I practically DIED from laughter. Kudos!
Starlight Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
ROFLMAO, that was hilarious...
Hello mary chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Oh my gosh I'm about to pee my pants from laughter! Great Story!
delete delete does not compute chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
lol Funny! I love R/H and H/G, so rock on! Plug and outlet... weird in a funny way! Or funny in a weird way... Take your pick! lol
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »