Reviews for Plugs and Outlets
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
That was brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
TinaBanina96 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I died of laughter :D
NocturnalFerri chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hahaha. Ohmygosh that was great. I seriously LOLed so hard. Terrific job. Clever, numerous, in character, and all around LOL. Thanks for writing it!
Miss Rose Weasley chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I want to read about the Quills and Ink Bottles...
FallenHero93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
)) Oh, dear Merlin, awesome idea! I can totally see Mr. Weasley giving this sort of talk...Nice job!
ceid chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
A truly comedic story of harry potter. You rally capturated Arthur's liking for the muggle objects. it just cracked me up.
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my God *dies of laughter*
tvandel chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
it certainly was entertaining
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
cute! enjoyable light bedtime reading.
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
HEHEHHE I'm loving it! I love the bit where you compared all the brothers :) Please do another chapter with Ginny!
WA0520 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
lmfao! Oh god. I love Fred and George
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I know you might never read this as it seems that you don't seem to frequent anymore but I just felt that I needed to tell you how incredibly hilarious this story is.

It is so funny that it had me snorting out loud very single time I thought about it. When I was in the bathroom, when I was eating with my family, when I was re-reading it and I just couldn't help it!

This is is funny!

If you ever publish a book of your own and it is this funny it will be an immediate success... or at least I would read it!

You are a very good writer, your dialogue (is that how you spell it?) flows freely and it is very human. This is exactly how I think Arthur wold give 'the talk.'

Good!
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Funny as mess, especially when fred and george showed up :D Please keep it up! (off to read quills and ink bottles)
Fawkesgirl22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Lol- funny! I liked this story, realistic, fun... Well done!
LadyMahfuza chapter 1 . 3/9/2011