Reviews for Plugs and Outlets
bluerockerdragongirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Funny as mess, especially when fred and george showed up :D Please keep it up! (off to read quills and ink bottles)
Fawkesgirl22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Lol- funny! I liked this story, realistic, fun... Well done!
LadyMahfuza chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is hilarious! Plugs & Outlets- what a great idea to explain ... XD
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
*burst out laughing*

Haha, priceless... Hey, you know, since I doubt the Dursleys won't ever have this kind of talk with Harry... who'll give the talk to him? Ooh, another idea, imagine the Dursleys giving the Talk to Dudley!
Shelbs13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I came across this by accident because I'm sick today and reall bored. The "plugs" and "outlets" figuitive talk is actually the one my sister got! I thought it was so hilarious! Especially when George and Fred got involved!
DragonMoon2995 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I think I just died of laughter! :D great job, this was really cute lol
Invierna chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This. Story. Is. Pure. Awesome.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Really enjoyed that. Very humorous. I can just see Ron's face when Arthur starts talking. And George and Fred are too funny. Do we get to read Molly's quil and inkbottle talk with Ginny?
Elli-Rose123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
i love this story ! its so great,ni thought it was super funny and deffinatly was what they would be saying ! i love you imagination D
Toratchi888 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
ROTFLOL! That's great! It really DOES make you wonder why Arthur Weasley is so interested in plugs...
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Dear Alphie:

Not to be persnickety, but shouldn't the girl be the plug and the boy be the outlet? After all, the electricity goes from the outlet to the plug, not the other way around.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I laughed so hard I cried!

Keep them coming.
Myriad Nice chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Lol!

Enough said :D

xx Lilly
tansypool chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Weirdly hilarious.
FlyFeather chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
plugs and sockets right? hahaha, it's a good start! like, I love the couple, Ron and Hermione are perfect together. continues to write, has talent, now, I'll read the Gina, hahaha
401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »