Reviews for Tales of an Iselian Tiger
Mystic Yoshie chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
That man is going to get himself in trouble, I mean more so then his is now. Danke for the update, I simply can't wait for more! I do hope you finish this story, it's amusing.

Mystic Yoshie chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Oh, this should be good. I can't wait to hear where this goes. I hope to see more of Lloyd, Noishe, and, despite my dislike of him, Dirk. Thanks for the update!

~Yoshi (since she has little else to say)
Mystic Yoshie chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
Ahh... I somehow manage to love Colette when you write her. She's such an innocent little child, which is hard to write, you always just want to make her dense... I love Tylor, he's such a deep character. I cannot wait for more.

Anna Sheridan chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
You're back-thank goodness! Please continue with this-and with Shards. You write TOS like no one else.
Mystic Yoshie chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Yay for updates!

So much for the end of the world, I guess that'll come in a few years. Anywho, fantastic character-building chapter. I love the ammount of insite you give every character, whether they be your OCs or not. I look forward to more.

Angel JeM chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Welcome back to TOS! I hope you are able to continue. It has been fantastic reading something new from you.

It will be fun to see how Tylor's and Noishe's relationship goes from here to what it is in Shards.

I liked how you added the lines from the TOS version of the fairy tale into the story. They are a good fit.
RR chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Well hello Kasan! Welcome back.

Delighted after so long to read some more of your ToS mythos (no pun intended) And I hope for the sections sake your interest is re-piqued. Shards and many of your other ToS Stories have been sorely missed.

Still love the concept of Tylor. He was really a great character.
Mystic Yoshie chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I think... it's the... end of the world! Kasan updated something TOS! I sicerly hope you keep this up. I adore your writing. It's refreshing to have someone who actually writes, and works at it, not just random crap, on this website. Please, continue with your updates.

I love you Noishe.

Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This is a really nice piece that adds more to an original charater who's so well written he really does seem part of that world. I particularly liked the part about flying. :)
Lockea Stone chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*JawDrop & BugEyes*

*Starts singing Enya's "Wild Child"* This is another blow away hit, ne? I have to say I really liked it, though that may be due to my soundtrack while reading; Enya's 'A Day without Rain' CD. "Wild Child" goes "What a day, what a day to take to. What a way, what a way to make it through. What a day, what a day to take to a wild child."

Yes, what better way to make it through a childhood like that than with a friend like Tylor. It'd make my day if I could only see more fics about the characters childhoods. Those are my favorite- backstories. I should tell you now i love how most of your fics are backstories. It's one of the reasons you're one of my favorite authors.

~Lockea~