Reviews for The Ton of Rice
Aww, Donny needs a hug.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Adorable story!
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Awe! I love chibi stories!

And you did a good job. I love the way you did splinter. He's one of the more believable splinters that there are out there... and the story was a great one.

Good Job!
Red Tale chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Hi,

Welcome to our little realm here. Wow this was good. Especially the Mikey commentary. Perfect for twelve year olds.

Course I'm all about Donatello. I welcome your reviews of any of them, I think you'll like them.

Thanks

Red Tale
pacphys chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Very cute little story! Wonderful little moral at the end there too! Great work!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
Cynlee chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
O I love this! VEry nice! Poor Don, yes he does seem to be his own harshest critic!

This is going on my C2 list thingie.
Okami1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
AW! That was so cute! _
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Good story. I love chibi turtle too! This was a good story, I really liked it. 'Course, Donny and Mikey are my favorites, so that might have something to do with it. Anyways, keep up the good work!

-RealityBreakGirl
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
aww, this was pretty cute and sweet, I think the 'Mike natrrating the Leo-Raph fight scene' was the best! it was so cute and cuddly, and also so very annoying! XD

poor Donny, he's always pushing himself to the upmost limit, isn't he, and I can see that yes, for a twelve year old, that's a bit liek asking too much, he's just a kid.. well anyway, good job! X3
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Aww, so cute! Poor Don. "I KNOW I can do it, sensei, it's just taking me a - lot - longer than it should, and -" *sighs* And when he cried! *hugs Don, then wraps him in a blanket, puts him in a large armchair and brings him a cup of hot chocolate to make it all better*

Although, I also loved it when Mikey said:

"Lecture Mode," Mikey narrated. "Leonerdo could stand to take a page outta his own book. Raphy's getting mad, of course. Climbing to his feet, all scratched up, battered, abused by the brother he once admired more than anyone in the world..."

(...)

"...Why, Leonardo? Why did you betray me? Why? Wasn't I...good enough for you? I gave everything I had to you, Leonardo...and you have only thrown my precious, precious gift back in my face! Stomped on my heart! Today, Leonardo...today you meet your maker."

(...)

"The blood! The pain! The emotion!"

(...)

"Two brothers, torn apart by the tragic betrayal of one by the other...That Time. Like any other day, it-"

"MIKEY, shut UP!"

lol! Good job with this fic.

Take care,

Idun
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Awh, loved it! Mikey's commentry between Leo and Raph's fighting was classic! And Splinter's story was great, I'll bet he's got one for every occasion. :) Great piece of writing, especially the characterizations, they were spot on.