Reviews for Sauf
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Thank you! This was such a great read and I'm soooo glad someone else is a R/C lover! I hate people bashing on Raoul, so again, thank you :)
s. du jour chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Unashamed RC fluff! And so well-done! Already I'm in heaven. This is almost EXACTLY the way I picture Christine and Raoul's relationship. And all those EC fans out there can go on having their little deluded fantasies :P
Honey Jenkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
*dabs eyes* Beautiful. Exquisitely written! A wonderful contribution to the sadly lacking collection of fics that do Raoul proper justice. I thank you for this charming piece of happy fluff. :)
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Makes me happy...
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I like this story a lot. You know, I read the novel, the play, and watched two of the movie (the silent movie, which was an experience... and the newest one with Gerard Butler *fangirl squeal*). I didn't really like Raoul in the newest movie... he seemed kinda... well... like a nancy boy. But he was pretty awesome in the novel... and the silent movie... Anyway, Erik in the novel was friggin CRAZY!

I read a bunch of your Anne of Green Gables fics as well and loved them. After reading some of your earlier stories, I noticed that your writing improved a lot! I really enjoy your style.

So, well anyway, just wanted to say your style is enjoyable and I liked your fluffy stories.

-Kitty
P'tfami chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Liked the "Christine and Raoul love each other, get over it." comment :) you took the word right out of my mouth.

Seriously though, I'm pleased as punch to see this 'After POTO' fic You've done a good job in portraying Christine and Raoul's growth as a couple. Their simplicity harkens back to the way the original novel portrayed the characters.

The comparison of nature themes to music in the last paragraph was beautifully expressed.
Hikaru Hayashi chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
(I'm not logged in...)

Anyway, YES! This is very good. I completely sympathize with you, I am such a hardcore R/C fan! R/C rules _

It was very sweet, and the atmosphere was so perfect. Thank you very much for putting this out there; someone has to stand against all the screaming E/C fans out there. XP
IlfirinEstel chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG, I love you! I totally completely agree with you on the whole "Christine and Raoul love eachother, get over it" thing! Wow. Really. Oh, my gosh. *breathes* Okay, I'm good. Thank you very, very much for writing this. I'd just about stopped reading Phantom fics because of the abundance of EC "OMG, Erik is so, so sexy and Raoul is a fop, Die Raoul, Die!" stuff up here. I wish all of them would come to their senses and see that Raoul is not so bad. I wish I could also pick out a few phrases in here that I like, but the truth is I like way too many to count. I love how you make Christine strong... and yet still dependent on Raoul. She's not the stupid little bitch in Leroux (*snarls*), or the wishy-washy girl in Kay, or the naive-to-the-point-of-sheer-idiocy twit in Webber. You've made your own Christine and I like her! And that's saying something because Christine is definitely *not* my favorite character. I love your Raoul too- he's so sweet, making her dinner and all! Aw. *grins* I'm not that great at writing fluff myself, (or fan fiction for that matter; I tend to focus on my own creations), so I've been working on a few angsty one-shots. The first one was put up a while ago (Raoul's POV and Christine is a major bitch in there, lemme tell yah...) and I'm working on the second right now. I'm trying to put a realistic version (well, as realistic as it can be, right?) of what would happen if Christine really did leave Raoul for Erik. It'd be absolutely wonderful if you could check that out. Well, anyway, I suppose I should sum this up, shouldn't I? I really, really liked this portrayl of RC! Thanks very much for writing it! ~IE
StarMaejsty chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Fluffy fluffy RC fluff! Yay!
Phantress chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I'll provide the bat. Let's bop E/C hardcore people together.

This was darling and I loved it so very much. It was quite...graceful! The entire concept was sweet, and just sweet, and oh Lord, I love Raoul.

Thank you!
Genne chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*sniff*that was lovely, really beautiful! and i totally agree with what you said about hitting those fans over the head! R/C FOREVER!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was very abstract-but good! Christine does

love Raoul-with a good and heartfelt love.

No darkness, no fear, no torture or mind games...

yes E/C is nice-R/C is better! LOL!

Thanks for a very good reminder of what love is!
Tziporah chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Much love! The world needs more R/C fics!
ZGory chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
It is nice to see a Leroux based R/C. Fluff can be awesome. Don't know what some people have against R/C fluff. I think you did very well. THe story just flows along easily.
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This is an absolutely beautiful fic. You have captured Raoul and Christine's love in a most perfect way. I adore RC with all my heart, and am glad to see such an amazing and well written fic. I hope to see more from you soon!

-Kchan88