Reviews for Abuse
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
NOOOOOO REI-REI HOW COULD U AUTHOR ILL GET U BACK FOR DIS JK but really finish it tho it was so good. Don't u dare leave me hanging ;)
KedakaiOkami chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
btw it's "let alone" not "little own"
crazy-in-the-mind chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
i know this fic is really old but do u remmber what was going to happen next? i would love to know!
XxMidnightRedxX chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
Ohh this was such a great story please update!
SleepyYandere chapter 12 . 6/28/2010
Dude where the fuck is the 13 chapter?
Bokmal14 chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Oh my god! a cliffhanger! I love this fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter when you feel like writing this fanfiction again.
ForeverDarkRider chapter 12 . 2/4/2009
...you mean that he was taken right? Not that he's dead? Please? *desperate* Please update soon! I know that it's been three years, but please, PLEASE update! I'm dying here!
hellzboy chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE? DX wah! is he dead or disappeared? O_O Please continue!
SuseCutesy89 chapter 12 . 11/8/2007
when're you gonna continue this? its actually pretty good...hope to see an update here soon...
kairei4ever chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
You need to update! The story is great, and I need to know what's going to happen after!
Asher Elric chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
You should update this.
MariamTiarko chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
OMFG! plz update so soon you can! i can't stay with this!
Rio 2.0 chapter 12 . 6/12/2007
OMG.

You leave us hanging with THAT cliffy and don't update for... (counts on fingers) EIGHT MONTHS?

I feel like I should cry! This is so good! PLEASE, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, update :)

Because then I would smile.

:) See, I'm smiling.

Much Love,

Rio Hime
Seer Vixion chapter 12 . 4/30/2007
WOW! amazing! is rei really gone?

Poor Kai...

I think it should have been a yuri-kai-rei pairing...with a drabble of bry/yuri...it already looks that way
Maci-bby chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
oh my gosh, i'm crying...

LITERALLY cringy...omg, that was...woah.

...you have GOT to update SON..i have GOT to have MORE of this story.

i mean, it's like Lays chips.

betcha can't eat just one!

...but in this case, i guess it's like...read? ...just one...word? sentence? ..chapter..? ...yeah, but uhh...anyways,

update soon please. c: