Reviews for Till Cindy
BehindTheLens chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Oh wow. That was good. You have really good insight when it comes to writing. I never really thought I viewed Mark that way either ... but when I really read what you wrote, I guess I do. Most of us see the camera but not the person. Good job. You should be really proud of this story.
L. M. Ward chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Oh, that was cool. Very Joanne.
Tina101 chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Really well written. I feel bad for Joanne now too! She keeps beating herself up about how she didn't catch this! Please, please, please update soon!

~Tina101
Tina101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
A very well written story with an interesting plot. You could go farther with it. Will you possibly go farther in the future? On my alerts just in case you do!

~Tina101
fadeinonme chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
aw i just loved this! Such well written, beautifully tragic angst and I love this other POV on what happened. I really like your Maureen a lot, she has so much depth.

Wonderful job!
Starlight's Delight chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
After you're done with Confrontations, I think a ceremony is in order. A ceremony in which certain photographs are burned to cinders, metaphorically or literally.

Wild man, really, really wild. I could see something like this happening to the group. Good God. And *shudder*

"Honey, call him."

NO WAY IN HELL, BI-ATCH!

Anyway, very very good. I liked it. I'll be on the look out for you.
heytheremeranda chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
I was happy to see that you added more.

Maybe you could do a chapter through each of the other characters eyes. I think that would be cool.

Well done.
L. M. Ward chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
This chapter was... beautifully tragic, to use Winnie Holzman's line. Poor Marky.
L. M. Ward chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
OMGATTACKOFTHEANGST!

That's actually a pretty good description of what I've always thought Mark's home life was like.

Good job, chica!
heytheremeranda chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was really good and at the same time sad.

Good job.
jazelock chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow, this was really well written. I like how you pieced the story together, not just Mark's mom or dad coming back and everyone finding out.
burn to emerge chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was amazingly written. It really added something that it was from Roger's POV, and Cindy was the one to bring it all out, not his mother or father.
razorbladecherry chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
this was an awesome story. and you wrote it wonderfully. and my review flew out of my mind when i got to the end. great work.
NoDaybutTooDay chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
OMG! What a beautiful and emotional story! I'm crying as I read the end of this...it was so well written! Great job!
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
aw...that was so sad. So sad. :-/

Loved it though because I love angst. I just love your style of putting it from Roger's POV there's a different kind of powerfulness that comes with telling it from that point of view.

Great job on this, almost brought me to tears.