Reviews for Go Fish
Noodle'sDare chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Six years later and I am just finding this story?! What? It was so cute... and hot. Great one-shot! ;D
londonluver24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Too cute
RockChicxP chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I'm so glad someone made Murdoc nice! He's my favorite and everyone makes him mean... Which he is but still!I LOVED this story:)So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Well that was HAWT
Allium394 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012

Simply: YES.

I LOVED THIS STORY. Okay, well at this point you probably think I'm hyper and strange, which it true, but beside the point. This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read. At first, I was thinking that it would be a really short read but I then realized that it was actually quite long, which is good. It was a good length one-shot. It was also quality; it had a perfect balance between a humble, innocent begining and a sexy, gripping ending. Soo... yeah. If you can't tell I really enjoyed it. As well as PJ's. I should review on there but I feel too lazy ahahahaha. Yes... so... bye bye, you're probably happy my really long review is done! Hahaha.

Bottom line: awesome story! :D
noodleon-off chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
very good
NinjaKipz chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
The first thing I want to say is: the story was indeed sexy . It had just the right amount and didn't go overboard with it :P I usually try to stay away from any of the band pairings (or any pairing at all , in a Gorillaz story) but I was curious and decided to check your's out . I did enjoy it , but found myself skipping a few parts because I just wasn't comfortable enough with the pairing BUT I did read most of it :) a nice beginning , very sweet and a bit of foreshadowing (Noodle's sexy voice and Murdoc's smouldering stares :P) . The only thing I'd like to critique you on is , don't add random A/N in the middle of your story . It totally kills the mood and is unnessesary . Try to keep the A/N for the beginning and end :) that's all I have to say .

-Kipz
AlbinoLungs chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh... were they meant to be having sex? Really didn't seem that way...

Honestly, it just felt like a long make-out session. When they finally got undressed... nothing happened. If you want to have a more 'scandalous' story, try a little harder.
evil chick chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
wow...all I could say is wow...:O i need to use this story as reference whenever I want to make Muds and Noods to seal the deal ha ha XD twas magic!
Phoenex360 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Splee! That was cute :D! Umm... (whispers)do people really do that sort of thing?God, that is just WEIRD. Good story, very creative. I hope to see more from you.
ILOVE2D chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Cute but sexy I like it, although I will never play go fish ever again. :3
marvinluv chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
...o baby that was hot love!

aw write more make it continue

... "go fish" is going to be my most favorite game to play now! ;D

write more love! please...make it sexier next time!

it's so beautifull and detailed!...you two rock!
GorillazFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
EW!

Mudsy feet!*changes to narirator tone*DATSH GOTTA SHTANK
RaMenAddicT chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
A little almost slashy but not to slashy at the time slashy in a weird slashyness slashful way! It's really good!
Strawberry Flames chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
YAY! XD 'Twas super...VERY well written and blissfully descriptive! You should send the idea in to Damon and Jamie for one of the DVDS. Me likey!