Reviews for Fumbling towards Ecstasy
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
I was happy to see Will in the delivery room so to speak, even if that probably was not common in the Regency Era. :)
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I've been enjoying this story. Too bad that it ends here. It was getting quite interesting.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Hope you continues! I really enjoys it!
Spygrrl chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Just discovered your story and caught up on it. What wonderful condition after the end of P&P. This last chapter in particular had me laughing so hard. You writing is so wonderful; you capture the world and language of P&P perfectly! I'm sorry that it hasn't been updated in awhile, but hope that the muse inspires you to continue one day. :)
Inspired74 chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
I found this story quite by accident today and have read the ten chapters in one sitting. I was dismayed to see that there hasn't been an update since October 2010 . I hope you will be inspired to continue with this story, I am intrigued to see what happens with Georgiana and the doctor and of course his brother Fred at the dinner. Will Caroline try and seduce Fred or will Fred compete with his brother for Miss Darcy's affections. This is such an interesting and well written continuation that if completed could easily be published. I hope you are able to continue. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Marina83 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
I love re-reading this story. It is beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
DG chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
I can"t believe I've never read this story! I love, love, love it1! It's really well written and one of the few really interesting stories that deal with the "happily ever after". it's seems like its been a while since you've updated but if you ever perchance feel the urge to continue, I, for one shall be very pleased. I would have a valid reason for procrastination...
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
This is a very lovely story-I love the playfulness of the characters. Cant wait to read the next chapters!
talkygirl chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
lovely story...
overtherisingstar chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I unwittingly found a pearl with this story. :) It's beautiful.

It's pretty rare to find a story without drama at every turn, so it's especially good because of that. Keep writing, I'm very much looking forward to your next chapter!
KL93 chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Pretty awesome! :]

Update soon!
male chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
I loved it! please continue writing! I want to know what happens next! grat story
Lelalini chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Very nice indeed...waiting to read the next chapters...
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
I can scarcely wait to read more of this enthralling fic!

My only complaint is occasionally there are typos, but those are somewhat few and far between.

I would, however, recommend you have someone read over all your chapters and note the typos. Getting rid of them put this already brilliant fic over the top.

I also wouldn't mind a few more pre-twins chapters, pregnant or not!
Mei fa-chan chapter 10 . 2/8/2010