Reviews for Mad World
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
I agree with Uly, it was good, but it could've used some more work. I look forward to seeing what happens later.
TwilightWind chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review Tiger. I was just reading stories I loved over again, and of coarse I got to yours and I got to thinking 'Did I review?', so I checked and I hadn't. Well, better late then never, I suppose. Anyways, great job! And I'm looking forward to finishing POP.
ulyferal chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
Well this was interesting except for ending without explaining what is going on with Tai. I'm supposing that comes up in the rest of the series. (and man do you need to spellcheck bad)

Got to get on and read the rest.
Gundamknight chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
that was awesome and plus that my favorite heroes have a new member on their team and also he has blasted that insane madkat back to hell with that fiery attack.

your fellow author,

GK
Crystalfox2 chapter 6 . 4/18/2006
No! End of series! Please write the next one soon! I have to agree with Smeesnoops, you are very good at updating quickly (unlike me). Anyway, great last chapter, and I look forward to the second part of the series!
Etherweil chapter 6 . 4/17/2006
Hey! Awesome ending to the first part of your series:P

Cant wait for the second part! Keep up the good work!

Crystalfox2 chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Whoa! What's up with Tai? Anyway, great chapter! Please update soon!
Etherweil chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
AWSOME CHAP! WOw, Tai kicked some serious tail! LOL i hope he's okay. Awsome job Tiger...this turned out really good :P Keep up the good work!

Crystalfox2 chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
No! Poor Chance, Jake and Tai! Hey, I guess I was right about the three SWAT Kats thing...kinda. Anyway, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Etherweil chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Oh the plot thickens! This is a very interesting situation...this is turning out good Tiger keep it up and I'll keep on updating. :P
Crystalfox2 chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Cool story so far! I have the feeling that Chance and Jake will form a brotherly (is that spelt right?) bond with Tai - and there'll be three members of the SWAT Kats! Or, I could be completely wrong...I'll have to wait and find out. Anyway, please update soon!
Smeesnoops chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Its amazing how Tai & Chance are starting to bond while watching scardy kat (Jake's thinking another Chance) i wonder what is Madkat thinking. your faster at updating chapters than me, i have to re-write the whole story, LOL. till your next update!
Etherweil chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
LOL thats really sad that Tai could fend off Razor and T-Bone lol they definately have to work on that! This was a great chap...I'm curious as to what Madkat has planned...hope you update soon Tiger!

Etherweil chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Another great chap! Haha thats funny that Chance and Tai both like Scaredy Kat lol poor Jake :P

Its really nice how you made them all friends right at the beginning...some fics you read that have a new character are most of the time very...oh whats the word...chaotic?, where they are constantly butting heads until something happens that changes their minds or whatever..Its a nice transition:P

I love fics that are based around magic and the unexplained wonders so this is going to be great. Can't wait till chap 3, where the SK's and Tai are going to confront each other...its gonna be good! :) Until the next chap! I'm so glad that you posted this on here!

Etherweil chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
LOL! I havent read this one! This is good Tigerkat, its nicely organized and enjoyable to read. Hehe i like how they sent him to the store...they would do something like that :P Tai is a likeable character already in the first chap and its sometimes hard to do that with a new character. Anyways awsome job...i'm off to read chap 2!