Reviews for The Judas Tree
unicorn-skydancer08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
It's a real shame you haven't updated this, because it's so awesome! Seriously, it's incredible!

I don't want to sound bossy, or domineering, or anything like that; but could you please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE finish this story?
tinyangel chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Update! Update! Update! Please, please, PLEASE!
kittyangel3000 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Aw, come on, when are you gonna add on to this story? Please update soon! Pretty please? **Puppy-dog eyes**
starangel2000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This story is so awesome! When are you gonna update?
tumnuslover chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
When are you going to update your story? It's so good! I wanna read more!
Pip Fraggle chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
O, this looks interesting, can't wait to see it play out, please update soon
You-know-Whom chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Love it, love it!

Where's the next chapter?
Yva J chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
A Lucy and Tumnus multichapter story. (squeals excitedly) I so loved 'For the love of Queen Lucy', so I delved into this one without hesitation. This is going on my favorites. I just love the whole idea, and the story flows and the description. That description is probably what wins me over every time. :)
Redraf chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I certainly hope you continue this story, I'm very impressed so far. Good job, I'm going to put this on my watchlist and hope for future chapters.
Starskysea chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
OH! I haven't read it yet (I promise I will though...I just don't have he time...)but I just want to tell you how happy I am that you wrote a fic about The Chronicles of Narnia...they were one of my fav when I was younger, and it's just nice to know they aren't forgotten...! (what with the movie and all, I don't think they will be for a while, but still... ;D )